2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

I'm back up to date till this week :) I'm so far behind commenting I'm not sure if I can go back 5 week or start from sometime this week. I know some members dont post comments if non are made and I'm fine with that, just happy to be back :)

Welcome Back Mark. For what it's worth I don't expect everyone to comment on my thread every week, I know I don't get to everyone else every week either... we're all still friends though :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome back Mark :wave: I'm AWOL just now. Got lots of things to do at the start of this week, which includes studying for a standards check for going back to work on Tuesday :razz: Not quite sure where the last month has gone but I think I need another operation :naughty:

Anyhow. Once that is done I should be good to start my catch up!

Welcome back Mark, on the theme of comebacks - I'm back too - DK could you remove me from the wall of shame :D

Funnily I'm just about to be away for the bulk of three weeks, but I'll have a real crack at catching up - only ten weeks behind, easy :eek::eek:

Welcome back Mark, on the theme of comebacks - I'm back too - DK could you remove me from the wall of shame :D

Funnily I'm just about to be away for the bulk of three weeks, but I'll have a real crack at catching up - only ten weeks behind, easy :eek::eek:

No problem John, welcome back and good luck (y)

I'll put you back up tonight when I get in from work

on the theme of comebacks - I'm back too - DK could you remove me from the wall of shame :D
:

Good man John - welcome back....

Have you been secretly playing along the past 10 weeks and just not posting? Or is it a real catch up?? (y)

Sadly a real catch up - I had semi prepared vertical, but after that it'll be just trawl though for catchup or.... take a huge list with me and hope!

Ive got my list with all i need to catch up on in my bag. Now im going to go one of 2 ways over the next few days and thats get into it to take my mind off things or leave it a bit, i say this as im having my 14 year old goldie pts tomorrow and its killing me already :crying: so im sorry if i disappear again for a bit :(

Big catch up needed soon!

Sadly a real catch up - I had semi prepared vertical, but after that it'll be just trawl though for catchup or.... take a huge list with me and hope!

Hiya John, please can you post a link to your thread in the pictures thread, I can't comment if I can't get there! ;)

Damn, sorry Brian I'll sort it out when I get back on Friday

Ive got my list with all i need to catch up on in my bag. Now im going to go one of 2 ways over the next few days and thats get into it to take my mind off things or leave it a bit, i say this as im having my 14 year old goldie pts tomorrow and its killing me already :crying: so im sorry if i disappear again for a bit :(

Oh, that's going to be hard. :( Keeping busy will help I'm sure. :)

We will all be looking out for your pics.(y)

Damn, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you fall behind comments it's booming :bonk::bonk::bonk: trying to catch up!

Caught up...apologies for the cursory comments :shake:

Cheers all.

Oh dear Lisa... sorry to hear that, maybe throwing yourself into your togging will help :)

There's a link on the spreadsheet for the time being if you get the urge :geek:

Moved you back up John (y)

What that blooming thing? :shake: Can't you make it so that it automatically fills in the comments for me whenever anyone posts a pic? we're not all IT buffs you know :naughty:

Thanks everyone :) Very hard to deal with, she featured alot in my 365 a few years ago so i have lots of beautiful pics :love: (y)

Haven't taken any pics yet :nono: but will get on it, i keep looking at everything thinking of the themes :LOL:

13 hours and 10 minutes to go... wonder what "Santa" will bring this week? (hope its cows... :thinking: or cheese!, cheese would be good, I Love cheese me! :D)

just imagine you must be absolutey crazy for these then Brian.....

tumblr_lg5u4cye8w1qauj5mo1_500.jpg

Early post this week.
I'm working tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to get online in the morning.
A bit of extra thinking time for you anyway - happy shooting and I'll try to get round some more threads next week.
This week has just been horrendous at work :(

13 hours and 10 minutes to go... wonder what "Santa" will bring this week? (hope its cows... :thinking: or cheese!, cheese would be good, I Love cheese me! :D)

:thinking: Fast Cows or slow cheese maybe?

just imagine you must be absolutey crazy for these then Brian.....

tumblr_lg5u4cye8w1qauj5mo1_500.jpg

haha, such copy cats... I Prefer these Graham ;)

tumblr_inline_mnhhj24dNA1ruijd3.jpg

Actually, to Kathies despair, cheese triangles are known as "fridge sweets" in this house, they are eaten solo (but sometimes 4 at a time IYSMIM) and when my sons home from uni like he is now, we can do a two tier pack in an afternoon between us! :D

:thinking: Fast Cows or slow cheese maybe?

slow cheese! great idea! :wacky: :LOL:

Saw this an thought of you

So kind. Thank you. :love:

hi all

been feeling abit out of sorts this last week so apologies for not catching up on your threads....I'm off for a nosey round in a minute (y)

Cheese triangles.......yumyum :D

Sorry to hear your sad news Lisa...... at least you have lovely photo's to treasure :hug:

Couldn't belive it when I saw this weeks theme.....but I resisted the temptation to cheat & use a bike shot from last weekend......:naughty:

Couldn't belive it when I saw this weeks theme.....but I resisted the temptation to cheat & use a bike shot from last weekend......:naughty:

That seems to happen to me quite a bit too :shrug:

I just realised that the sunflower from my shot last week makes a cameo in the first frame of this weeks sequence, hope no one slates me for repetition! :D

Back