2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

Hi Michael and Fluffy :wave:

I have just got the spreadsheet up to date, done a few comments, and hope to do some more in a bit... blimey it's a bugger getting behind :LOL:

Hey DK, I've just added six weeks worth of photos :D

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But to be fair I have only added one photo per week ;) That should make it a tad easier :whistle:
Easier for TOMORROW I guess... i'm ker-knackered and off to kip :)

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Last edited:
I just took my shot!

What was your subject Brian?

My guess is a solitary cow, eating a cheese triangle, whilst flying in a balloon in an empty sky looking down on a single garden gnome on the ground?

Close? Does best guess win a prize? :LOL:

My guess is a solitary cow, eating a cheese triangle, whilst flying in a balloon in an empty sky looking down on a single garden gnome on the ground?

:LOL:

Now if only I could take a picture of myself alone in my little rubbish room!

Cheers Sarah.

Damn. I'm becoming predictable! Now I'll have to think of something else A cheese single perhaps!

Hmmm. Took some shots on the theme of "solitary" then find I've misremembered! Solitude is a bit different and maybe harder to convey...

Right peeps...

Spreadsheet up to date, unless you tell me differently :cautious:

Just did a quick catch up on some pics, I'm away on business for a couple of days now so will be limited to comments from my poxy mini ipad, so may wait till I get back on Thursday to try and catch up on others :)

I'm in tent, on a cliff in Filey, and hoping for a suitable theme.

Anybody interested in foxes? Well, we had one that came and stood near the tent several times. On one occasion it was about 3 foot away from me and it just stood there looking at me :). Great stuff.

Cheers.

Andy, hope you got some Sweet shots ;)

DK - Yep mine looks good, or embarrassing behind whichever you prefer :D

Hi all, just popping in to say im sorry i haven't been around but i haven't quit! Ive got my list of ones i need to catch up on then get them off camera, onto here and then comment on others.

Laptop problems suck :shake:

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

Hi all, just popping in to say im sorry i haven't been around but i haven't quit! Ive got my list of ones i need to catch up on then get them off camera, onto here and then comment on others. Laptop problems suck :shake: Hope everyone else is doing good :)
hey Lisa... Glad to hear your still hanging on in there :)

Hi all :wave:

just had quick catch up & noticed we have 2 new members....Molly & Nathan........I suspect they'd appreciate some feedback ?

Sweet.....think we had this last year.....got some props tonight so tomorrow will try n get the shot that's in my head....fat chance :LOL:

Must....keeeeep......uuuuuppppp.......arrrrrgh!
Mammoth editing session due I actually have quite a few shots sat on my camera to sort out!
God.... I feel like I'm going to get behind again... what a NUTTY week, just finished working, 17 hours again today :bang:

Off to Stoke tomorrow PM so will be logging on while in the hotel again, so now going to update the spreadsheet but won't comment until tomorrow night - Promise <fingers crossed> :D

God.... I feel like I'm going to get behind again... what a NUTTY week, just finished working, 17 hours again today :bang: Off to Stoke tomorrow PM so will be logging on while in the hotel again, so now going to update the spreadsheet but won't comment until tomorrow night - Promise <fingers crossed> :D

Hey don't worry too much, in a way I think we are all keeping track of ourselves mainly in the first post of our threads. I'm behind but still on board :)

Morning. I'm slowly getting around to commenting. I wonder what today's theme will be? I'm off making cakes today so another confectionary based theme would be ideal(y)

I'm on way down to yours Marsha.......that cake was sooooo scrummy :clap:

Well...Wk 40 is here which leaves only 12 to do.....time has flown this year , I've not been on here as much as I'd like but finally up to date with comments & posting of shots :D

Well done to all those still here, some great shots being produced & I'm learning as I go along from the rest of you so BIG THANKS to you all :clap:

ps....don't forget the 2 new arrivals...Molly & Nathan.......

Well, it could be live as in live band too

Back