2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

:thinking: throwing it down here, so a day inside to see what I can come up with.

Well I'm glad some of us are keeping up :D

Not me I'm afraid:(
I have had a bereavement in the family, I have been lurking on the forum with minimal posting but heads not in it at the moment.

I will hopefully catch up in the next few weeks but thought I'd explain not commenting much.

Iain

HELP! - just been on flickr, I can't "grab the link" anymore... Does anyone know how to do this with the new interface please?

It's OK I found out. when you get the new page layout - click bottom left corner "feedback & help" then opt out of the "new experience" and you are back to what it used to look like... phew.

Last edited:
I was, perusing Flickr last night and noticed the new layout but thought that was because the pages I was looking at were pro/ business toggers, so thought they got a different layout!

Glad you got it sorted Brian.

Looks like I'm running late this week. Bad weather and work have got in my way!

week 42 will be here tomorrow,

I wonder what it will be? (fingers crossed for cows & cheese) :naughty:

then there will only be 10 more themes to go!

Well live has still failed to inspire me but reflection is DEFINITELY one that does, in fact I have a set of reflections on Flickr :bonk: But yay, it's a good excuse to do more :D

Cheers Sarah.

Edit: Well I thought I had a reflections set on Flickr, really must figure out why my up-loader doesn't do what it says on the tin! There is one now!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link - I'd posted something before but great to see Yahoo's reply that the other features are in progress.

Personally I like the new look and always have a chuckle at the "argh, its different my life is at an end" crowd, but hey I do tend to like shiny new things.

Thanks for the link - I'd posted something before but great to see Yahoo's reply that the other features are in progress. Personally I like the new look and always have a chuckle at the "argh, its different my life is at an end" crowd, but hey I do tend to like shiny new things.

It did say "most" though...

Very true, fingers crossed otherwise sadly I'd look around for another host, not that I couldn't just grab the jpg url, but still.

For me, it wasn't broke but they tried to fix it... It only changed a short time ago anyway!

For me, it wasn't broke but they tried to fix it... It only changed a short time ago anyway!

It seems it's still in beta and only being slowly rolled out. Someone mentioned it on a thread a week or two ago and I didn't know what thy were talking about. I still seem to be on the old look, people moaned about that the last time changes were made but personally I quite like it.

If you are still paying for pro I don't see how they can remove features without refunding some of the subscription...

Not me I'm afraid:(
I have had a bereavement in the family, I have been lurking on the forum with minimal posting but heads not in it at the moment.

I will hopefully catch up in the next few weeks but thought I'd explain not commenting much.

Iain

Sorry to hear your news Iain ,thoughts are with you & yours , take care matey :hug:

The spreadsheets well out of sinc as well. chop chop. :naughty:
just a bit :LOL:

The spreadsheet will be up to date tonight, I hope to post 2 or 3 themes tonight and then start catching up on comments tomorrow night... Well that's my plan, but that may change in the next ten minutes :D

Hi All, just updated my thread with 6 pics but please don't comment on them as i cant get to others threads yet, on a friends comp so posting and running. Hope you understand! Thanks.

Had a thought of another type of project In the mean time, I have a couple of themes done, but running behind as seems to be usual this year! lol

Don't worry you're not the only one. I've been about three behind for a while now. Sometimes life gets in the way! (Or in my case work) Trying not to worry about it too much..I have ideas at least just not the time to execute them unfortunately

What a frustrating week! I have set up and shot 2 different reflection shots now and I don't like either of them. Looks like it's going to have to be a Friday evening job from me this week. Still, I have arrangements for a Sunday shoot so I hope next weeks theme suits a woodland walk!

Back