weekly 52 Weeks With Wookee *Weeks 10-13 added

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd give this a go this year to try and improve, to think a bit more about what I'm doing and to get a variety of subjects. I don't think I'll give myself any jokers as I want to see how much I do improve (or not, as the case may be:cautious:)

Week 1 : Direction
Week 2 : Fear
Week 3 : Sigh
Week 4 : Sweet
Week 5 : Secure
Week 6 : Industry
Week 7 : Root
Week 8 : Pending
Week 9 : Money
Week 10 :Win
Week 11 : Shiny
Week 12 : Magical
Week 13 : Vice
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
Now, I know what I was trying to do, and haven't quite managed it, but a deadline is a deadline!

7408731260_3287694253_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a quad bike? Good start and good luck with the rest.

I like it. Was the lamp the only light source?

Good luck with the project!

Hi Luke, out of the blocks now, good start,
Good luck with the next 51,
Best wishes
Cliff

Thanks for the above comments(y). Got my new go-to lens a couple of days ago and hope to use this to help improve things.:thinking:

Well Luke... you cut it even finer than me time wise :LOL:

Wk1 - A good thought that's for sure and good to attempt

Wk2 - Another great take on the theme, Simple, Sharp and very effective, love the way the light has caught the timber and page - great one :)

Good luck with the rest of your 52... will be popping back to see what you come up with next

Direction : I see what you were aiming for... it fits the theme... I wonder if the indicator isn't a little too bright.

Fear : It fits the theme... The issue here is the burnt out reflection of the light at the edge of the page... I find it too distracting from the content... sorry

Sigh : It's a great shot, possibly more thought than sigh...

Direction : I see what you were aiming for... it fits the theme... I wonder if the indicator isn't a little too bright.

Fear : It fits the theme... The issue here is the burnt out reflection of the light at the edge of the page... I find it too distracting from the content... sorry

Sigh : It's a great shot, possibly more thought than sigh...

Thanks for that...good feedback(y)

I didn't notice the burnt out reflection until it was a bit late unfortunately. It's lucky this is a learning curve:)

Thought I'd bring a bit of colour to my thread....all looking a bit gloomy so far!:(

Playing with my new Sigma 17-50 2.8 just to see how close it would focus and then cropping BIG. Quite pleased with the results.:)

7408737188_311dee3b35_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure the composition works for me, I think it might work better concentrating on a whole strawberry, or just the top of one. However, it's sharp as a tack and you can really see the sugar crystals, the colours are good too.

I played about with the composition a fair bit, starting with just the one strawberry. To my eyes that looked like just a token effort, so I tried to show a bit of a selection instead.:thinking:

Besides, this way meant I had to eat more of the strawberries....just to stop them from being wasted obviously:)

I like the composition myself, I think it works.

Love the sharpness of the crystals.

Good shot:)

I like the idea of sweet...but my eyes keep getting stuck on the OOF lower strawberry.

Sugar is nice and sharp, but closer crop may help.

Cheers.

I'm liking your idea behind Fear, one I'm having trouble with myself at the moment.

Hi Luke...sorry I've missed your thread :crying:

Direction...anything with bkes is good for me...like the darkness as it emphasises the indicator & like the color.. (y)

Fear...oh yes..hate them ! Slight flare top left niggles but spot on theme (y)

Sigh...such a difficult theme but your capture works well :)

Sweet...like it....great colors , sugar crystals mostly clear....slight oof'ness minor niggle...they look so tasty :clap:

Secure...sharp , great colors & on theme...lose the left pole thingy as said by TG ..

keep up the good work...52 weeks soon flies by (y)

Back