AGFA VISTA 400 @ Poundland

is that offer open those of us living outside of the UK too..............if so, i'd like to take 6 rolls please

well if it turns out the postage to wherever you are costs a fortune then youll have to pay the extra. Mr Bump, pm me your address details and i'll get a bag sent off.

well if it turns out the postage to wherever you are costs a fortune then youll have to pay the extra. Mr Bump, pm me your address details and i'll get a bag sent off.

Usually there is only a quid or two different on small packets.

I'll PM you my address if you'll be kind enough to check it out.

ok i just emptied out the chelmsford shelves. They only had 24 rolls of it left though. So if anyone wants some i can do 6 rolls a jiffy and postage for a tenner. Only got 4 batches though, so first come.
I'll take 6, let me know how you want to be paid

i dont have a paypal account so either a tenner through the post or bank transfer.

Let me have your address in a PM and I will send you some funds and my address details

WOAH ### NEWSFLASH ##

Huddersfield Poundland is fully stocked.

I have bagged a pack of 10 as i was on foot.

@essexash obviously happy to purchase yours but also please feel free to realse my dibs to ther parties.

WOAH ### NEWSFLASH ##

Huddersfield Poundland is fully stocked.

I have bagged a pack of 10 as i was on foot.

@essexash obviously happy to purchase yours but also please feel free to realse my dibs to ther parties.

ok cheers :) glad there are some in stock somewhere else!

Only 200 /24's in the Croydon Poundland today. Everything there is 95p at the moment thanks to a 97p shop opening somewhere else in Croydon. Ahh, the competition :)

Huddersfield had at least 50 spare on saturday.

Looks as though the Reading store have given up on film altogether, they didn't even have a single roll of 200 anywhere in the store yesterday. Ah well, I've got plenty of B&W and a small stock of Portra in the fridge already, buying more film wouldn't help me shoot any of that. :)

Gloucester had some the other day. I asked the guy in there a few weeks back about it and he said they get it regularly and have no plans to stop ordering it:)

Shot my first roll of this today through the new car boot find Minolta. It's currently at the lab as my colour chemicals haven't been used in a year. Looking forward to seeing them to be honest! Popping into poundland now too to see if I can nan some more.

Shot my first roll of this today through the new car boot find Minolta. It's currently at the lab as my colour chemicals haven't been used in a year. Looking forward to seeing them to be honest! Popping into poundland now too to see if I can nan some more.

I might be in time to save you a trip. Yesterday there was no 400 in Basnett Street, St John's Market or Bootle New Strand. I don't know who nabbed it all, but it wasn't me.

Wa probably me! I've had 45 rolls off them in the last week! Sorry!!

Five are for you! Pm me your details!

@Nick T ...... see it's my fault there's none left :D

Good to see the UK has something to export even if only to expats like me.......makes a change from em importing everything from the rest of the world:p:D

PM on its way Nick ( @norters )

I reckon they'll get it back in pretty quickly. The one on the corner where George Henry Lee used to be is usually well stocked. There were two rolls of the 400 there today buried under a load of 200. They somehow found their way into my basket underneath a load of rainbow Nerds :)

Stratford on Avon £land doesn't have the 400 either.

Q: does it still come in the bright red packs? And is it right to assume it would be close to where the 200 is/was?

ok i just emptied out the chelmsford shelves. They only had 24 rolls of it left though. So if anyone wants some i can do 6 rolls a jiffy and postage for a tenner. Only got 4 batches though, so first come.
Did I miss the boat on this one? If not, I'll take a bag please :)

Leeds St Johns centre poundland has a load in, in fact they only had 2 rolls of vista 200 amongst about 50 rolls of 400

Bought 20 rolls of 200 this morning but no 400 and not many rolls left. Anyway had a word with the manager and asked him to order some 400..well he said "I'll order some specially for you" h'mm well he told me what I wanted to hear whether true or not :kiss:

What a waste of time today...called in Uxbridge (outer W.London) and the manager did get a load of Vista in but 200 ISO :eek: Anyway went to Slough and called in at Poundland...WTF just 4 rolls of 200, in the same area tried the supermarkets :- 99p, Poundworld, sam99p and they don't have film. :( Four hours for nothing and lucky my time and buses are free, only one place left is Watford, yanno north of that is where all those northerners live :D:exit:

I hoofed a damn heavy backpack about glous looking for poundland, finaly did and iso200/24
same in swindon :-(

Poundland Canterbury had tons of 200 and 400 in stock. About 50/50, all mixed up together.

All 24 exposure - ISO200 was 06/2016 expiry, the ISO400 was 02/2016 expiry.

Leamington has a new Poundland, they MUST have new stock... no they don't :( .

Got a roll from good ol £ land but for the life of me i can't seem to find out how to load it in my D7000 !
Any printable ideas ??
I'm a sucker for a bargain but my Wife said i may have been taken on this occasion :thinking:

It's brand new sensor, Kevin, you just have to get the old one out. Take the lens off and use a chisel?

Got a roll from good ol £ land but for the life of me i can't seem to find out how to load it in my D7000 !
Any printable ideas ??
I'm a sucker for a bargain but my Wife said i may have been taken on this occasion :thinking:

Don't worry throw it away and get a decent camera in T&C :D

Stuck my head into the Aylesbury branch today, they appear to have plenty of stock of the 400 although not quite as much as when they opened this morning :)

Back