weekly ams99 - 52 Challenge - Week 52 Water

Hi Alan

:agree:with that Brian fellow and well done for getting in early again

Hi ya

I'm with you on feeling uninspired !

Fantasy....as someone else said....the fantasy will become reality on christmas day....some patience you've got mister:) I have a fantasy about a flash gun too....mine is that one day I may even learn how to use the darn thing :bang:

Fit...lovely abstract :clap:

you sure that Fit shot wasnt taken back in the summer??

Looks great. (y)

Week 52 - Water.

Hoorah! i made it to the end.

This one, a glass of water - obviously. Whilst there are many things wrong i am pleased i have added green and black colour and achieved a non photoshop reflection for the first time.

Cheers all

Congrats on finishing Alan....:clap::clap:

Sometimes we don't think we have learned anything , then we look back & realise....hey...I have learned loads & actually had fun at the same time ( I use the term FUN in the loosest sense of the word :D )

Now...will we be seeing you again in the 2014 52 challenge ?

Hi Alan

No crit, just well done on getting to the end :clap::clap:
and are you going to be doing it all again?

Congrats on finishing Alan....:clap::clap:

Sometimes we don't think we have learned anything , then we look back & realise....hey...I have learned loads & actually had fun at the same time ( I use the term FUN in the loosest sense of the word :D )

Now...will we be seeing you again in the 2014 52 challenge ?
Hi Alan

No crit, just well done on getting to the end :clap::clap:
and are you going to be doing it all again?

Thanks for all your help over the last 12 months. I can't believe it is that long!!

For next year i am looking for a slightly different challenge. I was thinking of setting myself a subject for each month and then spending that month to try and "master" or get a better understanding of how to shoot that particular subject. For example, January could be "Urban Nature; February - backlit; March - Nightscapes etc etc

I will have to see.

Once again, Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Special thanks to Brian, Lynne, Allan and Graham who have helped me enormously.

With that, i will leave you with an image which will haunt you:

Happy New Year to all, from me. :wave:

PS.

Those guys in the lighting forum have absolutely no idea.

In order to get rid of bags under the eyes i need to use reflectors or additional fill flashes allegedly.
Personally i think, in order of priority, this would be eradicated by:

1. Make use of pile cream on the bags
2. Get a good nights sleep
3. Lay off the whisky

Wahaay! :plus1:

I was thinking of setting myself a subject for each month and then spending that month to try and "master" or get a better understanding of how to shoot that particular subject. For example, January could be "Urban Nature; February - backlit; March - Nightscapes etc etc

That sounds like a great challenge Allan.

All the best.

Great Selfie! :clap:

Well done Alan, and you're very welcome... Anything you want to ask me, feel free to PM me.

Congratulations on reaching the end, even at the points where its been hard for you, you've kept on and taken the help and advise positively.

Have you got your connection shot up on the wall yet??

Well done Alan, and you're very welcome... Anything you want to ask me, feel free to PM me.

Congratulations on reaching the end, even at the points where its been hard for you, you've kept on and taken the help and advise positively.

Have you got your connection shot up on the wall yet??

Big thanks Graham.

And yes, the Connection shot is one of three images ive been allowed to put on the walls but my significant other !!

Back