Anyone used E-infinity ?

Used them twice once for a camera and second time for a lens saved hundreds, very prompt delivery and a mate did the same.
Just a bad time for deliveries due to Covid shopping online.

My 135mm was ordered on the 14th came on the 24th , not bad at all.

Sister ordered the same lens 2 days after me, and it came 2 days before mine, she lives 2 miles away!

Forgot to say mine did arrive on the Wednesday, so pretty good time still considering the chaos that was going on.

Do DHL provide a time slot for delivery? Or do they send a text with an option to collect from a shop?

Edit - i think i saw a dhl label in my order photo, does it come from a different courier in the end?

Last edited:
Mine came with dhl. Had a email on day of delivery but no time slot. Pretty sure you can amend the delivery online to some extent.

Hello, i have ordered a Sigma 35mm f 1.4, and yesterday it has arrived. The problem is that it has front focus, quite a lot. I want to send it back but there is a possibility to not see any money, it is specified on their site, "We will have the final decision as to what amount of refund, if any, will be given."

It is my second order, ordered a Nikon 16-80 (D7500 owner) anf it was all ok.

I ll never buy Sigma again.

So..what to do?

Hello, i have ordered a Sigma 35mm f 1.4, and yesterday it has arrived. The problem is that it has front focus, quite a lot. I want to send it back but there is a possibility to not see any money, it is specified on their site, "We will have the final decision as to what amount of refund, if any, will be given."

So..what to do?
Have you asked them?

So..what to do?
You could do one of three things, first contact them as they do have a returns policy. If your camera has a micro focus adjust facility you could try that or use the sigma dock. However I would probably just return it unless you are very good at fiddling around and trying but there’s nothing worse than a lens which doesn’t focus correctly.

I have talked to them, i will send the lens and the body for calibration to a local retailer. If it s still not ok, e infin said to send it back to them, as it has 12 months warranty.

Do they pay for the postage? It's putting me off using them again, panamoz warrant and returns looks so much better.
They arrange collection and cover costs of it's faulty. Or they offer to cover repair costs.

Last edited:
This is the last message from e infin

Thanks for your reply.

The lens comes with our 12 months warranty and we will help you to get it repaired.

To save the time to send the item back and forth, you may have the item brought to a local facility for service. If they are able to fix the problem for you at a reasonable cost, we are happy to reimburse you with the fees.

You may send us the quotation beforehand.

The calibration is about 35 euros.

Ordered on new years day, arrived yesterday. Only issue was DHL didn't deliver to the service point i specified and delivered straight to my address, luckily at a time someone was in.

Just used this company for the first time, I ordered 5 days ago and my order status is still showing as payment received and they still haven't shipped my lens.
There support has been dreadful, how do I cancel my order as they aren't listening to me now

Things are taking a lot longer to ship ex HK - I think a lot of it is at this end.

I am sure it will be sorted. eg Panamoz are warning people of delays in dispatch. I also found e infinity slow to respond to mails ( and that was long before COVID )

PS:

Generally I found e infinity to be good box shifters but document every contact, follow their procedures so that you can make a Paypal claim if need be - which is what I had to do when I had a problem with a pan 100-400.
Their “warranty” is hit and miss - you get stuff repaired and you may get a refund if they authorise the repair.
If you want, in future, a good grey market seller with uk based warranty look at panamoz or hdew - they cost more but you are paying for that warranty.

Things are taking a lot longer to ship ex HK - I think a lot of it is at this end.

I am sure it will be sorted. eg Panamoz are warning people of delays in dispatch. I also found e infinity slow to respond to mails ( and that was long before COVID )

PS:

Generally I found e infinity to be good box shifters but document every contact, follow their procedures so that you can make a Paypal claim if need be - which is what I had to do when I had a problem with a pan 100-400.
Their “warranty” is hit and miss - you get stuff repaired and you may get a refund if they authorise the repair.
If you want, in future, a good grey market seller with uk based warranty look at panamoz or hdew - they cost more but you are paying for that warranty.
Thanks for the info, I'm asking for a refund aNd I'll check out the 2 retailers you mentioned

To the impatient ones...in the UK Christmas Cards are still being delivered! (23rd Jan) :oops: :$

Einfinity state on their website that deliveries are taking longer.
When I bought my Tamron 100-400 from them, after a couple of days I emailed them and they sent me a photo of the package for shipment.
Have a little patience and wait, the saving you'll make will be well worth it.

People questioing my patience, from what others have said they dispatch within 3 to 4 days , as of today I'm on my 8th day and it's still says processing, think I've got every right to question my order. And when I email them they just fob me off with the same reply saying when it's shipped you will be notified.
And for the record , in my part of Manchester we haven't had any postal delays at all

Well I'm currently 2 weeks into my order now and it's still only showing as payment received, I managed to email them again yesterday and they just gave me the same info, running behind due to covid and you will receive an email once shipped. Just noticed that the lens I ordered , MPB have just taken stock of one :confused:

Bear in mind it’s Chinese New Year. They shut for the entire month. I know items are shipped from HK, but it must have an effect on the transport in the region.

Well I'm currently 2 weeks into my order now and it's still only showing as payment received, I managed to email them again yesterday and they just gave me the same info, running behind due to covid and you will receive an email once shipped. Just noticed that the lens I ordered , MPB have just taken stock of one :confused:

they sent my order on 12th Jan and ever since the royal mail has said " This item is on its way to Royal Mail "

never had this before, i can only imagine its covid or brexit to blame for this major drop in service speed and delivery times

The calibration was a success, and e infin refunded the calibration. Quite a surprise. Big up for them.
I only bought from them once, and returned the lens within the 14 day 'change your mind' period as I really wasn't happy with it. Whole process was easy. (I paid for the return postage but only to their UK depot).

(Side note, does that '14 day change your mind' right to return items still exist, post Brexit?)

I would say don’t panic just yet and give them a chance..

Based upon the current situation with Covid19 the post/deliveries are definitely affected right around the globe so I wouldn’t throw the towel in and be a little more patient..

Coho- Blue

I ordered from them early January and it took about 3 weeks for my order to arrive. Also, its not just Covid-19 causing delays, every courier and port in Britain is struggling due to Brexit. I work for a company that ships between 20-50 pallet orders and about 200-400 carton shipments a day all over the world and even the largest of couriers (UPS, TNT, FedEx etc) have logjams and product stuck all over the place due to paperwork issues related with Brexit. So even if eFinity has everything sorted with their import paperwork they may still just be stuck in a queue waiting for HMRC clearance or something. :)

Was going to order the RF800, no paypal option now though.

Weird how the price of it has gone up since it was listed £859 now and it was £799 for a while.

Yet the RF600 has come down a lot £669 at the start and £559 now, and the dollar rate has gone up.

Go to the About page and click the PayPal image, that will enable PayPal checkout.

I have never ordered from them before and wondering if anyone has had to pay any customs or import duties in addition to the advertised cost? Thanks

I have never ordered from them before and wondering if anyone has had to pay any customs or import duties in addition to the advertised cost? Thanks
It does tell you on their website.
" We assure the prices you see on our site are final and there won't be any taxes or duties to pay when the product arrives. "

feb8b55fa97ea20d6e84e27d0ef1e221.jpg

Looks like paypal will be gone soon, shame as i liked the 4 months interest free option,

Thanks for your email.

Sadly to inform you that PayPal payment will be suspended in the near future, please rest assured PayPal is still available to use during the transition period, you may follow the instructions as below. In order to fulfill our business plan, we are appreciated if you can use a credit card for payment.

I wonder why they're wanting to stop using PayPal.

I wonder why they're wanting to stop using PayPal.

It may be costing them money.

I won’t be buying from e infinity without Paypal.

In 2019 I got a PL 100-400 from them. The mount failed in two weeks. I sent it back to them to be fixed ( an option they offered me ). they then strung me out for 2 months with excuses about the repair. I started a Paypal claim and got a full refund.

I don’t know how much of section 75 covers transactions with a HK company but I am not going to bother to find out.

Have been using Panamoz recently - great service and a real uk based 3 year warranty which is why they are more expensive.

Back