weekly Bernd's 52 of 2016 - week 52: Celebrate added and done

Hi, miniature is a quite strange image it works really well I like it

Hi Bernd, welcome to the challenge. A great start and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Old - personally I think your version works better, the slightly muted tones suits the theme.

Captive - very clever. Good use of BW to add to the mood

Miniature - well spotted and also well timed to get the passer by. Nice use of the shallow dof

All in all, a very good set (y)

Nicely fits the theme and well spotted - as the others have said the blurry guy in the b/g adds the scale nicely :clap:

Hi Bernd liking your captive image, the grind of the corperate world. Miniature is so good, love everything about it, perfection

Super, eye catching shot!

I like how you have included the full size person.

Nicely done.

B. :cow:

Miniature - really like this the person in the BG gives a great sense of scale

Thank you all for your encouraging comments! :)

Nice framing between the two trees (y)

Not sure if its just me but that looks very odd, arms seem very long and looks like you are going to land on your knees I do hope you are ok

Not sure if its just me but that looks very odd, arms seem very long and looks like you are going to land on your knees I do hope you are ok
No harm done, and yes I need shirts with extra long arms (gorilla arms...) :D

Great idea, well caught Bernd (y)

Old - Great shot, lovely composition, great clarity in the sky and love the reflections.
Metal - Again lovely sharp shot, the colour of the metal roof contrast really well with the clear blue sky.
Captive - Like the idea behind this, I hate the tube, luckily only ever been to London a few times over the last 25 years but certainly feels like your a captive in one of them. Great use of mono too.
Miniature - Interesting shot, great to remember to get some background interest there with the passer by. At first I thought the focus was a little off on the nearest statuette but looking at your flickr version shows it's spot on.

Must have been tricky to capture that movement in a selfie!
It was actually easier than I initially thought! With a remote release for my camera, not with the self timer.

Happy indeed. Shallower DOF would make you stand out more and a bit of a crop.
I agree on the shallower DoF. I only had not quite so fast zoom lens with my, which I had wide open. I should indeed have taken my 50mm prime... But I like the framing.

More loony than happy :ROFLMAO: I bet your knees hurt. Nah ... it's a composite job. :thinking:

Jumping for Joy - certainly fits theme shame he is facing away from camera

Thank you for all your nice comments!

The timing wasn't that difficult, you slow down as you reach the apex. That leaves enough time for pressing the remote shutter release and then stretching out my legs again the avoid knee ache. :D

That works well for the theme Bernd. Like the mobile phone in particular ... nice touch.

Back