weekly Bernd's 52 of 2016 - week 52: Celebrate added and done

..... another one who didn't dare hang around public lavatories with a camera. :D

Nice shot Bernd, nice POV.

says a lot for your bravery Bernd. Another clean shot again and subtle take on the theme.
Thank you Carl! Not many people around, and I could have taken a photo of that stairway...

Very good indeed, simple but perfect annoying only because I didn't think of it
Thanks Allan!

As it's concrete and steel, is it a stadium of some kind?
Cheers Tim, it's the Tate Modern!

Nice shot Bernd, nice POV.
Thank you David!

Really like that shot Bernd ... good composition and great motion blur.

I do like this type of photograph and need to do some myself next year.

Well composed. I'd like a longer shutter speed to really blur the people.

Cheers.

Very fitting with some great motion blur
Thank you Allan!

Agreed that works very well, a good combination of blurred and static figures :)
Thanks Dean!

Really like that shot Bernd ... good composition and great motion blur.
Cheers Carl!

Nice interesting image, gives a sense of how busy these places are, the motion blur works well.
Thanks Walter!

Well composed. I'd like a longer shutter speed to really blur the people.
Cheers Andy. There's only so much I can do hand held, and I'm sure I'd get into trouble with the BTP and/or private security if I used a tripod. I should look for a place where I can sling my gorilla tripod around a railing...

I was thinking of doing something like this.
I think the exposure was long enough, you have both static and moving people. Too much longer and it would have just been blurs, not sure if that would have worked quite as well.

I was thinking of doing something like this.
Thank you Tim! Great minds think alike... :)

I do like your composition for male and female - it puts the focus on the signs perfectly. Love your out and about, though - the shutter speed is just right for me too, leaving some people static.
Thanks Emma!

I like the mood of this image. The view point looking down, plenty of colours and the right amount of movement blur. Great effort.
Cheers Stan!

Well done on the TP52 Bernd. Quite a colourful one to end the year - like the rays off those floodlights off to the left.

A nice colourful image to finish on Bernd (y)

Love that. One of my most favourite personal pics is of the glass house at Kew, so very jealous to see it lit up like that....

I've not been to Kew Garden since I was a kid, as it's only 4 miles down the road, maybe I should make an effort for next year. (Mind you, I've had a few jars in the Greyhound & the Cricketers on the Green ;))
That really is a nicely lit shot of the Palm House. The rays off the lights are particularity effective.
Great shot to finish 2016 with (y)

Arranged I like that Bernd love the curve of the shelves pulling you through the image, it works very well in B&W

Male/Female - Great take on the theme nicely composed

Out and About perfect image for the theme nice and bought I lime it a lot.

Celebration - whats a lovely bright image nicely composed and some great detail.

Well done on finishing this years 52 and Merry Christmas.

Good job with celebrate, especially considering it is hand-held, nice bright celebratory image

Well done, first to finish too, the colour as Carl says is excellent
Thank you Allan!

A nice colourful image to finish on Bernd (y)
Thanks Chris!

Love that. One of my most favourite personal pics is of the glass house at Kew, so very jealous to see it lit up like that....
Thank you Mark!

Yep that's a lovely bright image to finish with Bernd, well done on getting your 1st 52 complete, I have enjoyed following your progress this year, here's to the next (y)
Cheers Dean!

That really is a nicely lit shot of the Palm House. The rays off the lights are particularity effective.
Great shot to finish 2016 with (y)
Thanks Tim!

Well done on finishing Bernd, I've really enjoyed your 52's, that's a perfect choice for the last theme, I love the colours in those laser lights.
Thank you Susie!

Well done on finishing this years 52 and Merry Christmas.
Cheers Mark!

Good job with celebrate, especially considering it is hand-held, nice bright celebratory image
Thanks Chris!

A very colourful image to finish the image. Well done. :clap:
Thank you Stan!

You've certainly done well with that for handheld (y) It feels a bit wonky - but I think it's just all the different lines confusing my brain...not hard to do! Congratulations on finishing this year - looking forward to seeing more in 2017 :)

:CLAP: well done Bernd, seems a long time since week 1.
Thanks Andy, it certainly felt long...

You've certainly done well with that for handheld (y) It feels a bit wonky - but I think it's just all the different lines confusing my brain...not hard to do! Congratulations on finishing this year - looking forward to seeing more in 2017 :)
Thank you Emma! I agree, it feels wonky, but I've made horizon be horizontal, so it must be all the lights and colours... :confused:

Back