weekly Bruja's 52 - 2017 AWOL and OUT

My goodness, that's some celebration .... and what a finish !!!! Both images are very Orderly Jill. I like the crockery shot ... does the sign translate to pot noodles? Lovely gardens but the harsh sunlight (forgotten what that's like) has drained the colour a bit.

Thanks Carl and does this look any better?

http://[url=https://flic.kr/p/R8C2p...photos/brujajill/]Bruja Jill[/url], on Flickr
Order Too 3 by Bruja Jill, on Flickr

Blue pottery for me works well all those different patterns

Cheers Allan (y)

It's the plates and bowls me too, though I would have been tempted to clone out the price tag personally, says Order for sure and sounds like you had a good time :)

Definitely had a good time and, as for the price tag CBA :D

Nice to see some greenery and sun, as Carl says it feels a bit drained of colour though.

The first shot would be my favourite, I like the mix of bowls on the top shelf with the stacks on the bottom shelf feeling more orderly. Think it's slightly off level though which messes with my eyes a bit.

That's what I get for editing on my iPad :p, I'll give it another tweek on the laptop but it's only an iPhone pic. Thanks for looking Steve (y)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/QX7h5R]Order (straightened) by Bruja Jill, on Flickr[/URL]

Last edited:
Your edit of the park is much better but I think I'd still go for the crockery, I kind of like the way there is order but it's not too neatly arranged.

Your edit of the park is much better but I think I'd still go for the crockery, I kind of like the way there is order but it's not too neatly arranged.

Thanks Chris. It's funny how you don't notice stuff until others point it out :p

Song Title/Lyrics - I like the message in the bottle best with the wave splashing up over the bottle.
Order - The Formal gardens are certainly very ordered but I think I prefer the blue and white crockery and its different patterns

It's the crockery for me too ... all nicely ordered. When in a china shop I pick up the odd plate or bowl and always replace in on the wrong pile ... shows what a naughty boy I am. :D

week 1 I think the simplicity of the first image of the dishes all nice and in order works best for me.

Thanks Mandy (y)

Song Title/Lyrics - I like the message in the bottle best with the wave splashing up over the bottle.
Order - The Formal gardens are certainly very ordered but I think I prefer the blue and white crockery and its different patterns

Thanks so much for commenting (y)

Sounds as if you had a great time Jill :)

It's the crockery for me, love all those stacks of plates.

Ooh, I certainly did :p. Thanks Susie, it's my fave too.

It's the crockery for me too ... all nicely ordered. When in a china shop I pick up the odd plate or bowl and always replace in on the wrong pile ... shows what a naughty boy I am. :D

You are a little devil :p

ORDER TOO for me Jill.
For some reason, the crockery shot feels unbalanced to me, probably due to the larger bowls being all on the left. not that there was anything you could do about that without enraging the shop keeper.

Anyways, with ORDER TOO, I like the leading line to the tree/bush with the hemispherical topiary.

I thought you had a very orderly china cupboard, until I saw the price ticket....
Nice shot tho.

ORDER TOO for me Jill.
For some reason, the crockery shot feels unbalanced to me, probably due to the larger bowls being all on the left. not that there was anything you could do about that without enraging the shop keeper.

Anyways, with ORDER TOO, I like the leading line to the tree/bush with the hemispherical topiary.

Thanks Tim, and you're right, I think the staff might have got a little upset with me :p. Ues, they love their topiary in Spain. Remeber the bonsai'd olive tree from last year :p

I thought you had a very orderly china cupboard, until I saw the price ticket....
Nice shot tho.

Thanks Mark and thanks for taking the time to comment (y)

The crockery shot for me, nice and clean.

Not only are the pottery in a nice order but those sort of dishes I just love, the topiary trees are perfectly in order. Hope the new year brings you good health.:)

There's not a lot you can say about that, er....nice processing

Ooooo Errrr I daren't ask whether you used the tripod when the alternative seems to be in evidence nor will I question the exposure setting as you seem to have that well under control.

So many innuendo's so little time :D

If it comes to that I may have to think harder :p

Ooooo Errrr I daren't ask whether you used the tripod when the alternative seems to be in evidence nor will I question the exposure setting as you seem to have that well under control.

Well exposed is my motto, always expose to the left. And hand held is sometimes best :whistle:

Well Jill, you have the men all in a tizzy, doesn't take much to excite them:naughty: goodness knows what will happen for the Hairy theme. I said last week save the best for last.(y)

Back