Cloudforest's 52 for 2023, Week 26, Watching

A simple take on the theme, made more interesting, and well photographed.

LOL, made me laugh Pete! Not sure if I'd be putting that one back in the fridge... :D

Great idea, well set up and nicely taken.

Really good shot!

I like to colours and the subject but I would have preferred a larger crop to include the bottom of the bowl

Mmmm they look yummy! Nice shot.

Nicely done - nice large highlight on the sides of the apples makes them look really shiny and crisp!

Nice shot Pete. Very "crisp".
Thanks Simon.

Lovely shiny apples. Nicely shot and composed.
Thank you Helen.

Nice clean shot of the apples
Cheers Allan.

Nice bowl as well
Cheers Nick, I do like that bowl.

I like to colours and the subject but I would have preferred a larger crop to include the bottom of the bowl

Thanks Jim, I ran out of background at the botton, so had to crop into the bowl :)

Mmmm they look yummy! Nice shot.

Cheers Dave.

Great setup & image
Thanks Gav, much appreciated

Good set up and the all white background help them stand out.
Thanks, Peter.

Nicely done - nice large highlight on the sides of the apples makes them look really shiny and crisp!
Cheers Graham

Super shot Pete :)

Absolute perfection on the processing to get the horizontals and verticals spot on. The sliver of tile above the horizontal line at the top shows how perfect it is.

Love the shadows cast by the light above the bench.

Nice one Pete. Simple and clean. I like the colours and the composition.

Absolute perfection on the processing to get the horizontals and verticals spot on. The sliver of tile above the horizontal line at the top shows how perfect it is.

Love the shadows cast by the light above the bench.
Thanks Graham.

Great shot Pete. So simple, but so effective.
Cheers Simon.

Nice one Pete. Simple and clean. I like the colours and the composition.
Thanks Bill.

Very nice, that reflection works really well and the added bonus of the boat on the left really gives it context and added interest.

Nice ones - the reds working well together as a lead in :)

This is good.
Lead in and angle to see right through the tunnel are spot on.

Patterns: Excellent shot.. as everyone has said, simple but very effective.
Tunnel: leads they eye and nicely composed with the boat. Where were you standing to get the shot?

I like canals, good tunnel shot as others above have said.

Our local tunel is at blisworth, and it's a bit long and not so interestin to look at the entrance at Stoke Bruene.

Excellent tunnel shot. The smoking chimney on the boat adds a nice "life" element to the shot.

Can't add anything to what has been said above, a really good image for tunnel, spot on.

Very nice, that reflection works really well and the added bonus of the boat on the left really gives it context and added interest.
Thanks Jim.

Nice ones - the reds working well together as a lead in :)
Cheers Dave, a bit of a bonus that boat being there.

This is good.
Lead in and angle to see right through the tunnel are spot on.
Thanks Peter.

Patterns: Excellent shot.. as everyone has said, simple but very effective.
Tunnel: leads they eye and nicely composed with the boat. Where were you standing to get the shot?
Thanks Helen, much appreciated.

The canal goes round a bend at that point, so I was nice and dry on the bank!

I like canals, good tunnel shot as others above have said.

Our local tunel is at blisworth, and it's a bit long and not so interestin to look at the entrance at Stoke Bruene.
Thanks Pete. I think this is the only tunnel in my patch apart from some that are blocked.

Excellent tunnel shot. The smoking chimney on the boat adds a nice "life" element to the shot.
Thanks Simon.

Can't add anything to what has been said above, a really good image for tunnel, spot on.
Thank you Roger.

Simple image but so effective with the clean background. Well spotted.

Back