weekly Daves 2018 TP 52 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE COMPLETED

Thank you Daniel for the comments, for some reason in the wet winter months I always struggle to pick up the camera, but yesterday I was glad to go back out and think, I will will just enjoy my self and if I see a shot then I`ll take it. I have to get it in to my head that we have until Wednesday to get the shot in, so nearly a week to think,plan and try to get the shot :)
I'm the same, it's a lot easier for me to shoot at the weekend however so I make a concious effort to get something at least....not sure I would have though had it been p*ssing it down!

I'm the same, it's a lot easier for me to shoot at the weekend however so I make a concious effort to get something at least....not sure I would have though had it been p*ssing it down!

Even though Fuji say my camera and lens are WR, I`d never go out in weather like today.

Hi Dave

Like the first one for all the reasons already stated.
2nd is good with those angles.Looks like the lad about to jump may fall over.
Not sure on the last 2, just my 2p's worth

Pete

Hi Dave .... it’s the faces with the masks for me, I like them both but the one with the computer screen really explains the message. I’d just give it a slight crop and throw him centre stage to make him really prominent in the photo. Well spotted for the theme, definitely something different.

Hi Dave .... it’s the faces with the masks for me, I like them both but the one with the computer screen really explains the message. I’d just give it a slight crop and throw him centre stage to make him really prominent in the photo. Well spotted for the theme, definitely something different.

Thank you Susie for the comments, and about the crop as I will try it tomorrow :)

I quite like the idea of the 3rd and 4th picture but my favourite is the 1st one with the couple I like the eye contact

Week 2 - people I like your people shot, fits the theme, even if it wasn’t to your liking.

Week 3 - stark erm not sure what to say other than :facepalm::jawdrop::facepalm:, brave man bang on for the theme tho and perfect placement of the canon lens mug.

Thank you Mandy for the comments, I thank @Allan.H for kicking me up the backside for my people shots, as I was user error till he pointed out I could do better :)

Saved me doing it ;)
The shot looks sharp, which can be hard (oOoer) with self portraits.
There is something that needs to be cloned out just behind your left arm (he says nit picking... )

Thank you Tim for the comment, only just seen that :)

Indeed!

Pass the mind bleach someone please!

Thank you too Mark :D

How do we know a 24mm DX lens wouldn't have done as good a job? ;)

Good man!!! Someone had to do it and you stepped up and showed the forum members what you're made of......

Literally

Back