DAVES All New Fuji PHOTOS

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I really do want to learn and get right in to my photography, so I have started my 52 Weekly, but have been looking at @Shirleyr great Daily Photos and thought what a great idea. As I take photos of nearly anything and everything this will be a right old mix of photos every day. So it will be a right mixture of shots as we live just a few minutes walk from the South Downs in East Sussex.

Today`s we went for a walk round the block as I wanted to take the angel shot in our local church. Camera 1100D and the 10-18mm used.

Angel of the Morning by David Ore, on Flickr

evening Dave... i failed at my 365 last year, got too far behind or set myself something impossible i wonder.. BUT like your great angel shot i will rise from the Ashes........?? oh wait... thats the Phoenix, ... its winged give me that.. o_O

evening Dave... i failed at my 365 last year, got too far behind or set myself something impossible i wonder.. BUT like your great angel shot i will rise from the Ashes........?? oh wait... thats the Phoenix, ... its winged give me that.. o_O

Thank you for the nice words Samuel :)

Last edited:
Finally gotten round to starting my thread for the 365... so you have company Mr Dave, ok... (y) 365er's are a rare breed, not like those 52er's :naughty: Nice one :)

its by no means an example of how you do a 365, its just how i did : here's a link to my 2016 attempt https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...and-malteasers-day-161-predestination.613543/ which i have vowed to finish!! sometime...
Nice one Frank will look in on yours too :)

I definitely replied to your thread yesterday Dave but it appears to have disappeared into cyber space! Anyway, well done for getting it up and running, excellent choice in the b&w It really highlights the angel.
Good luck with your 365 ....
Thank you Susie

Come on then, where is todays :naughty:

hahaha Hang on as having a brew then getting back out again, so a shot will go in later :p

Last edited:
Just a couple from our walk, we go through our local park ( Greenlees ) then walk up and along Benfield Valley golf club, cross the bridge then up to our LNR and open land. 1st is one of the many horses that always greets us.

The Eye by David Ore, on Flickr

On the top just right is Devils Dyke golf club house, back in the early 80s I worked there as an assistant greenkeeper.

Looking towards Devils Dyke Club House by David Ore, on Flickr

Then I spotted this Black Headed Gull do a fly past so had to shoot it :)

Black Headed Gull by David Ore, on Flickr

This is the farm house where the owners have all the beautiful horses, but only saw one today.

Farm House by David Ore, on Flickr

Then on the way back home we bumped into Frosty who looked cold :)

Frosty Leaf by David Ore, on Flickr

Today used the 70D and 70-200mm f/4 is lens.

Last edited:
Thanks Frank, for some reason I like frost in b&w instead of colour :)
It looks way colder in B&W to me... looks like you had a nice walk :)

Right... I best get on again, no time for this stopping and typing malarkey !!

It looks way colder in B&W to me... looks like you had a nice walk :)

Right... I best get on again, no time for this stopping and typing malarkey !!

in colour, frost just looks stark, whereas B&W brings out the crispness

How many days have you done, or are you going hell for leather to do 365's in a short time.

Thanks folks, Shirley I will be putting a couple of shots in every day, so it will still be for a year. Tomorrows will be the inside of my mothers local church which is just beautiful so hope I get it right :)

Have been told it will arrive today :)

... yodel told Amazon they'd thrown mine over the back gate xmas before last.. i didnt have a back gate??

i do like the Profile image, because of the background..the chief lacks this small point and his expression says how he feels about the lack of too

... yodel told Amazon they'd thrown mine over the back gate xmas before last.. i didnt have a back gate??

i do like the Profile image, because of the background..the chief lacks this small point and his expression says how he feels about the lack of too

Thank you Frank, just had an email saying my delivery will be today but later on. Just playing with a shell now :)

Floating Shell by David Ore, on Flickr

My delivery was a Meade Infinity telescope :)

i have no clue what that is, so without Bingling it... guessing you can see the end of that very long number everyone talks about in hushed tones? or does it goes round in a twisted 8 shape?? o_O AND..does it have a canon adaptor so you can take images of numbers very far away??

Woah... should I ask? Is it an ornament? Rather impressive ... but did u take it hand held?

Thank you SS, yes it is a paperweight, I put it in my home made small box, then put a small torch on top to shine on the horse, then cropped and brought the levels down a bit more :) Used the tripod :)

Back