weekly DM's First 52 Challenge 2015 I'M STILL HERE BIIIIIG CATCH UP Week 13, 14, 15, 16, 18 & 19 ADDED!

Well thought out indeed.
Perhaps just a tad underexposed?

I think it is slightly under exposed I want to re do Close up so that the handle on the round magnifying glass comes out of the bottom corner and in natural light if I can

Hi Mark,

I'm liking your crowd shot - nice pov there.

Close up - a nice take on the theme. I prefer the first one, but I agree it's a wee bit underexposed, but you could fix that easily :)

Hi Mark

Relax....liking that , hits the theme , nice warm tones & really like that fireplace :)

Close-up...1st one for me, neat idea & almost there with the execution (y) You've spotted about the handle & how you would reshoot , then just needs a bit of an exposure boost & you'll have a great shot (y)

Nice point of view for your crowd shot
I had that idea for my close up but didnt have a magnifying glass :(
Nice idea with the magazine as well maybe more of the handle in shot but still works well for me

So now I'm more or less upto date!!

I still need to do Experiment but I'm having trouble coming up with anything I know I would use a wildcard but I really don't want to and I need to do Week 20 Limit and I want to do a reshoot too

Is anyone else having trouble keeping up?

You done well for catching up.

Reshoot Vertical; Nice idea but not quite true vertical.

Machine; I like the shot and the low view point works too.

Alphabet; spot on theme and very cute.

Sound; not sure whats happening there, I presumed its a noisy environment he is working in?

Heat; on theme but I would like to see the whole gas ring in focus.

Figures; nice car can't remember I ever managed to achieve over 41mpg in my Mini.

Household; plenty of household items there. I like the view point and using the chopping board as lead in works perfectly.

Back