Don't lose your composure over composition...

So who was he then ?

You can't keep us in suspenders

Well we could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.....
Tell him Yvonne, tell him, go on please tell him!
Awwww go on don't be mean :D

otherwise i'll just have to look around and see who else has been banned

Tell him Yvonne, tell him, go on please tell him!
Awwww go on don't be mean :D
I know, I guess we (staff) owe her an apology,
Or maybe she did keep him after all :D

Are you kidding me?
I went out and bought food....a leash....crate....everything.
I was gonna make him my beyach!!

Don't worry Ruth you can have Chris instead - though you'll need a vivarium instead of a crate

Are you kidding me?
I went out and bought food....a leash....crate....everything.
I was gonna make him my beyach!!
Sorry about that, but you can apply for a refund, from the
fighting fund you know.
Just send £200 as a declaration of intent,
and we promise to look into your claim (y)

Don't worry Ruth you can have Chris instead - though you'll need a vivarium instead of a crate
Nope she wouldn't want me, I've even more trouble than that Gordy :D

You never know she might like a naughty snake

He was just a guy from Glasgow. He used the same name on other forums- car forums for instance.
Nothing out of the ordinary. He does seem to work as a graphic designer.

Not all Scots are like that, some are worse! (but he is not necessarily Scottish)

Ahem....
When you boys have finished..... :LOL:

- car forums for instance.
)

maybe I should invite him over to barry boys - we haven't had a decent Friday troll for ages

Ahem....
When you boys have finished..... :LOL:

I'm guessing she doesn't want a close personal encounter with the slippery member after all ;)

Imma bang your heads together lol

I was advising viv she could claim against the mods for banning the fool that was going to be her evening entertainment. :)

:(
That's what I'd already said :p
I told her to apply for refund :D

I'm sure Ruth could cope ;)

He's not my type - also when a pink member turns green its probably best not to get to close

That's what I'd already said :p
I told her to apply for refund :D

Ok crossed wires. You are asking viv to use your services for a claim and im advising her to sue you guys. No win no fee type job but nevermind. This can just add to my ratio of pointless posts. Think im at 70% pointless

Ok crossed wires. You are asking viv to use your services for a claim and im advising her to sue you guys. No win no fee type job but nevermind. This can just add to my ratio of pointless posts. Think im at 70% pointless
LOL I think we both increased our pointless posts over that one :D

You know, I think what TP needs is a 'Comedy Gold' section, a place for historically funny threads like this one to reside in perpetuity :D

All those in favour. ....!!!!

You know, I think what TP needs is a 'Comedy Gold' section, a place for historically funny threads like this one to reside in perpetuity :D

Awesome idea. Also helpful to keep track of trolls. Sure this one will be back.... with how to use a camera you are all idiots subject.

Back