weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Hi Dave,

Wet - I think I prefer #1 - The colour is nice (might have brightened it up a bit)
Topical - The lengths you'll go to eh? Glad to see you're, well okay's probably not the right word, but... getting over the virus. Stay strong fella !
Well that's certainly topical Dave!

Here's hoping you're back to full fitness soon.
Certainly very topical - hope you continue to mend well.
Well, Topical - what can be said, apart from get well soon and, yes it is certainly on theme! Best wishes.
Topical - bang on theme.

The best bit about it though is the caption that said you were well enough to be looking at e-bikes the following week.

Best,

Thanks folks, the Ebike will be for me to try and start getting fit ish as I will push myself on it instead of sitting in doing nothing.

Looks yummy!

That looks unappetising Dave, well it’s food and it works for the theme so onwards to a theme you might enjoy next week (y)

That's certainly a plateful - hope that means you're well on the mend! Once again proving what a great camera the P30 pro has.

Thats what you need Dave, proper job food, well taken shot these mobile phones are amazing nowadays.

Nice bangers (oo-err missus!) glad to see you're out and about (y)

Looks yummy!
That'll build your strength up!
I'll bet you enjoyed that Dave. Hope you're doing okay.
That looks unappetising Dave, well it’s food and it works for the theme so onwards to a theme you might enjoy next week (y)
That's certainly a plateful - hope that means you're well on the mend! Once again proving what a great camera the P30 pro has.
Well done for getting a theme done you don't like (whilst recovering).
Might warrant the PABD tag though? (Not that I'll do any better).
Here's to the recovery - keep getting better Dave!
Food
That looks wholesome, they're not holding back on the gravy.
Thats what you need Dave, proper job food, well taken shot these mobile phones are amazing nowadays.
Nice bangers (oo-err missus!) glad to see you're out and about (y)
Well that Food shot looks tasty - you'l be entering the Pink Lady contest next :)

Keep recovering!

Thanks folks, sorry for the delay, have been taking things nice and slow.

A very colourful shoehorn! well spotted and nicely taken :)

Nice colourful image.

That's nice & (annoyingly!) sharp for a phone, colourful too. Good picture.

I spent some time in the main thread trying to work out what the sharp connection was.... and decided I wasn’t as sharp as I hoped... but to be blunt... it is a bit of a shoehorn.
Hope that comment isn’t too cutting... I’ll get my coat [emoji23][emoji23]

Nice colourful shot Dave. These phone cameras are pretty amazing aren’t they?

A very colourful shoehorn! well spotted and nicely taken :)
Yep - pretty good for a phone camera! Nicely shoe horned!
Nice colourful image.
That's nice & (annoyingly!) sharp for a phone, colourful too. Good picture.
Very colourful shoehorn Dave
I spent some time in the main thread trying to work out what the sharp connection was.... and decided I wasn’t as sharp as I hoped... but to be blunt... it is a bit of a shoehorn.
Hope that comment isn’t too cutting... I’ll get my coat [emoji23][emoji23]

Nice colourful shot Dave. These phone cameras are pretty amazing aren’t they?

Thank you folks, can`t beat a shoehorn :D

Nicely shoehorned Dave, though well spotted. There's quite a sharp edge to those bird's beaks!

Nice sharp mural - looks like the time has come to get rid of all that Sony gear then... ;)

Massive shoehorn (must have big feet) but a superb photo :)

Well if it was taken with a digital camera then we can’t really argue, nice and sharp and as mentioned good reflections

Great Portrait Dave,

He's look straight at you, good reflection in his sunglasses, looking good in B&W, nice tones.

Pete

Back