weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

It works and the PP is really nice (i'm a sucker for a 'vintage' look).

That works Dave (y)
I do like a good puddle :clap: (y)
I like it Dave. It has a certain vintage feel too.
That definitely works - the puddle and the reflection meet the brief nicely.
It works and the PP is really nice (i'm a sucker for a 'vintage' look).
Nice puddle shot for abstract. The processing works nicely.
Nice puddle reflection and I like the sepia tone processing.

Thank you folks, the edit was done in AP but quickly.

I like it Dave I would be tempted to flip it over so the buildings are the right way up.

Hi Dave,
Showcase - Lovely street portrait there. I always enjoy your people shots.
Leaves - Hit's the tech well. Nice shot, the processing suits it.
Abstract - That's quite cool, using the reflections to produce an abstract shot of the buildings is a cool idea.

nice relaxed portrait Dave and a good pick for the theme
Hi Dave,
Showcase - Lovely street portrait there. I always enjoy your people shots.
Leaves - Hit's the tech well. Nice shot, the processing suits it.
Abstract - That's quite cool, using the reflections to produce an abstract shot of the buildings is a cool idea.

Thank you both.

Abstract: Lovely idea to use the puddle and nicely worked.
Showcase: A lovely natural portrait with great expressions.

Abstract
I think it looks quite nice Dave.

Showcase
Nice portrait, I'm sure they were happy with it.

Lovely portrait Dave (y)

I was wondering how you'd gotten something like that, but I can see it's '17 and taken with a superior camera ;)
Obviously nothing you can do about it now - 3 yrs on, but something I mentioned to @Yvette Smith, I would have tried to line up the left hand side so it was fully perpendicular, or else get the shot symmetrical. The slightly off centre perspective feels a bit accidental.

it does, however, say Christmas more than we'll see around towns this year :)

Nice decs :)

I was wondering how you'd gotten something like that, but I can see it's '17 and taken with a superior camera ;)
Obviously nothing you can do about it now - 3 yrs on, but something I mentioned to @Yvette Smith, I would have tried to line up the left hand side so it was fully perpendicular, or else get the shot symmetrical. The slightly off centre perspective feels a bit accidental.

it does, however, say Christmas more than we'll see around towns this year :)
Nice decs :)
Nice set of decorations - congrats on getting to the end after a challenging year!
nice finish to the year Dave, lets hope next years better

Thank you folks.

Nicely done and well done for getting to the end - Merry Christmas to you and your family Dave.

Nicely done Dave. I like the way you've framed it - the red bows really lead you into the pic.
Congratulations on finishing, despite your tough year and I look forward to seeing your pics in 2021.

Nicely decorated Dave.
Congrats on the final image (y)

Nicely done Dave. I like the way you've framed it - the red bows really lead you into the pic.
Congratulations on finishing, despite your tough year and I look forward to seeing your pics in 2021.
Nicely decorated Dave.
Congrats on the final image (y)

Thank you guys.

Hi Dave

Showcase - Camden , he's spotted your Sony and is not happy - he would much prefer if it was a Canon...:p. a Very Nice portrait Dave.

Decorate - No problem in it being an old photo, its still very nice and seasonal even with a bit of a lean on it.

Congrates on finishing your 52, can't have been easy with the problems you have encountered this year, so hoping a much better 2021 for you Dave.

Pete

I have been rubbish with comments again so have had a look back at those I can since my last visit unfortunately some are no longer visible to me.
I like your reflection shots the colour fir cone is my preferred one. The Purple Iris really stands out against the the black back ground great lighting.
Your snappers choice and mother Nature shots are such a contrast the calm before the storm I like the drama of the storm at Brighton.
Suzie is a great model and your portraits of her for personal and camera are lovely.
I like the guitarists the b/w suits it . I prefer the colour version of the Fuchsias but agree the droplets do stand out more in the b/w.
Your topical shot is indeed topical, I am glad you pulled through it stay strong.
Your birds in the wall is very colourful nicely shoe horned in great spot.
Both the narrow shots work but I like the first one better, and I prefer the horse head paperweight over the paper clips.
I like the monochrome rose and agree with Helen it has a vintage feel to it.
lovely shot for your show case and Decor is very Christmassy
Well done for completing the 52.

The colours look very soft and warm.. nice one. Well done on getting through this year and the 52! Here's to an improved 2021!

Hi Dave

Showcase - Camden , he's spotted your Sony and is not happy - he would much prefer if it was a Canon...:p. a Very Nice portrait Dave.

Decorate - No problem in it being an old photo, its still very nice and seasonal even with a bit of a lean on it.

Congrates on finishing your 52, can't have been easy with the problems you have encountered this year, so hoping a much better 2021 for you Dave.

Pete
I have been rubbish with comments again so have had a look back at those I can since my last visit unfortunately some are no longer visible to me.
I like your reflection shots the colour fir cone is my preferred one. The Purple Iris really stands out against the the black back ground great lighting.
Your snappers choice and mother Nature shots are such a contrast the calm before the storm I like the drama of the storm at Brighton.
Suzie is a great model and your portraits of her for personal and camera are lovely.
I like the guitarists the b/w suits it . I prefer the colour version of the Fuchsias but agree the droplets do stand out more in the b/w.
Your topical shot is indeed topical, I am glad you pulled through it stay strong.
Your birds in the wall is very colourful nicely shoe horned in great spot.
Both the narrow shots work but I like the first one better, and I prefer the horse head paperweight over the paper clips.
I like the monochrome rose and agree with Helen it has a vintage feel to it.
lovely shot for your show case and Decor is very Christmassy
Well done for completing the 52.
The colours look very soft and warm.. nice one. Well done on getting through this year and the 52! Here's to an improved 2021!

Thank you folks, I hope 2021 is a lot better for all of us.

Back