HAPPY MEAL TOY CONTINUED

I really like these (y) I always like this style of photo there are such fun, just keep looking for situations where you can use it, though I do have an idea for you, since they are from the Tintin series I assume why not have a go at making some little crime scenes type images say one of them face down in puddle with the others around it investigating :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Great set Jay, I'm a sucker for anything like this.

Dancing gents by jpay01, on Flickr

SSSSSSS-trike by jpay01, on Flickr

Just hanging out by jpay01, on Flickr

(Thanks Dave)

They just keep on coming... haha.

The little people in the city - the street art of sinkachu is a great book and the figures in there I believe are all Preiser figures, which are expensive but available online.
Mines just a happy meal toy i've been playing with, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AS YOU SEE
+

Last edited:
Nice I think I would use a cleaner/scratch free glass, nice fun set (y)

And your last images arent showing youve used HTML not BBCode

Last edited:
'And your last images arent showing youve used HTML not BBCode'

Thanks JustDave :)

And Thanks everybody else, I'm sure there will be more to come... seeing everything in a different light now...

wicked :D

i really like pics like this.
ive been trying to lay my hands on really small toys but not got any as yet

Make a series a story thats fun see below

If you like a series have a look at my Arthur and Marta Adventures Read the Titles on the pics enjoy

Part one Clciky

Part two Clciky

I love this kind of thing, and something I'd done in the past. Not only does it make for a fun photography project, it's a great excuse to start playing with toys again. :D

Out of what is a fine collection, I especially like the grass/outdoor ones, those worked very well.

Really love these Jay.
Incredibly creative and it shows that you don't need to spend a fortune on props to create something fun.

My favourite is the set of 4 with the pirate. I love the way that you've got a little story running through that and that the photos speak for themselves without the need for text to explain what's going on.

EDIT : Just been to visit Dave's Arthur and Martha threads. Definitely well worth a look (y)

Wow I really like what you have done with these pictures. Very imaginitive :)

Thanks everyone! The crew are sitting in my camera bag for college and I'll be gracing the studio with some more ideas. I'll get them uploaded tonight :)

Hi Jay,

Great series they are really good. I would love to give it a go but am not too keen on Maccy D's food (just my choice)

don't know why, but I am loving these images. Brilliant idea, superb execution.

keep 'em coming! (please)

I had his book bought for me, for my birthday and was the original inspiration for this set.

Having a quick browse through his book at uni, He has given me some inspiration for future projects, although it wont be that original.

Yours however have a different concept

Ian

haha brilliant (y)

something else im going to have to have a go at sometime.

Back