Hyster's 52 (Night added)

Another good one from you this week...:clap:

You have upped your game sir...:clap::clap::clap:

You are very much on my must check out Hyster's 52 this week...

Excellent work...(y)

Very well done, that's superb :clap: good DOF, the colouring is spot on.

Hi Hyster, just catching up with some threads, I like your wisdom shot, nice angle on that one, and the shot of your daughter is fab. I know what you mean about the love laugh and stress, tis the same with my two boys, although being teenagers now I have to pay to get them into a photo :LOL:

well done :clap: :clap:

Hi Hyster, just catching up with some threads, I like your wisdom shot, nice angle on that one, and the shot of your daughter is fab. I know what you mean about the love laugh and stress, tis the same with my two boys, although being teenagers now I have to pay to get them into a photo :LOL:

well done :clap: :clap:

Thanks Angela.

Week 12

Poverty

Poverty.jpg

Aaah this is clever. I really like the focus of this picture and agree with simon's comments. I am also glad that this was left in colour as I think it works beautifully!

well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like the thinking behind this shot. DOf works well and the interpretation is spot on :clap:

Jon

Very clever and well thought out interpretation of the theme. Agree about the dof, it's spot on!

Another cracking shot from you this week...:clap:

Simon said it all for me...brilliant...(y)

I'm liking your stuff a lot...:love:

Simon has summed it up superbly. Wonderful DOF, good interpretation

Not sure where to start with this one. I love everything about it - the message, the pose, the ps treatment and the dof. Will that do for starters? :)

Jean

Can't agree more with this comment on your Relationship shot :clap::clap:

Another cracking shot from you this week...:clap:

Simon said it all for me...brilliant...(y)

I'm liking your stuff a lot...:love:

:plus1: on your Poverty shot :clap:

haha very well done....I was waiting for this shot to be posted. All credit to you :clap:

Catch up time for me. :)

Week 12 Poverty - I think this is excellent - love the idea, the composition and the dof. Including the bare feet is great and complets the picture. :clap::clap:

Week 13 Up - I love the composition of this and he way the structure fills the frame. The fluffy cloud provides a great contrast to the rigid structure. I could see this in a photographic textbook in a chapter entitled 'How to create interesting pictures'. Very nice indeed. (y)

Jean

Whoa, I feel dizzy :D... Good shot, excellent interpretation (y)

Wow my step dad (who was an engineer for EDF) has a shot almost identical to this and it didn't even occur to me. very nicely done the symmetry is fantastic (y)

Very nicely done!

Great interpretation, excellent symmetry, love it :clap::clap::clap:

What can I add to this, I can see the work you had to do to get this looking this good...the symmetry is absolutely spot on...:clap:

another good shot from you this week....I like...(y)

What can I add to this, I can see the work you had to do to get this looking this good...the symmetry is absolutely spot on...:clap:

another good shot from you this week....I like...(y)

Agree totally, excellent :clap: :clap: :clap:

Relationships: Thats a lovely shot and the sentiments expressed plus the image are wonderful :) Great use of dof!

Poverty: Very good! Reminds me of Chaplin :) Clever and funny!

Up: Gorgeous abstracty type shot - symmetry and balance spot on and the blues are great :) And that meets the theme really well!

Three corkers Gary! Well done :D

:LOL: the expression on Eyore's face is priceless, and Eyore and Gerberas are two of my favourite things :love: .

Lovely idea nicely set up, good use of mood shading around the outside too. Well done. :clap: :clap:

:LOL: the expression on Eyore's face is priceless, and Eyore and Gerberas are two of my favourite things :love: .

Lovely idea nicely set up, good use of mood shading around the outside too. Well done. :clap: :clap:

i have to agree this is really well thought out and composed (y)

Will just echo previous comments, very well thought out and taken, the inclusion of a glum looking Eyeore just finishes the shot!:clap:

One small question? How did you take it?......they have your camera!:LOL:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Brilliant idea and well executed...

:clap: :clap: :clap: Brilliant idea and well executed...

Damn your getting good at this outside the box stuff...:razz:

That is a seriously fantastic idea...:clap::clap::clap:

and your consistent with the quality you produce each week...:notworthy:

Week 15

Duo

I spotted these in a shop while out with my wife during the week and without me noticing, she nipped back and bought them for me.

I rarely wear a tux but on the rare occasion I do, its pretty much a standing joke that I will be running around at the last minute trying to find a pair of cufflinks.

I got a pleasant surprise when she handed them to me later, this then has to be my duo,

IMG_9078.jpg

Back