weekly Ian's 52 2016 - Week Flora

Nice find Ian, it certainly looks happy (y)

That's almost abstract. Obviously on theme and the woody background provides a nice contrast to the white ceramic.

I tend to only comment on submissions posted in the relevant week (hard to keep track otherwise :)), but I like this one.

What a shame such a wonderful, green area is blighted by a lazy sod :(

Cheers.

I tend to only comment on submissions posted in the relevant week (hard to keep track otherwise :)), but I like this one.

What a shame such a wonderful, green area is blighted by a lazy sod :(

Cheers.

Yes indeed its disgusting people do things like this in parks - or anywhere for that matter.

Its amazing where things turn up isn't it?
Good find Ian :)

Yes definitely a :bat:at whoever did that ....surely its less trouble to bung it into your car boot and drive it to the tip ! But it does fit the theme very well, so it was a lucky find for you Ian.
Stupid thing is the tip is 300 yards away.

Abandoned, well certainly dumped, good image for the theme. Maybe a B&W conversion would suit too.

Natural lighting Ian .... or a flash in the pan (sorry). Excellent find for Abandoned.

There's something wonderfully photogenic about an old bog. This is not the first featured in this theme. Nice work. (y)

Happy - nicely focused with such a shallow DOF. I like the vignette which brings the focus onto its face.

Abandoned - Good find for the theme, very inconsiderate of someone leaving it there though.

abandoned - right on theme . What a shame so many of us found suitable subjects like this.

Abandoned - Nice find defiantly on theme I like the brightness of the white toilet against the dark greens

Your topical image made me smile, very well done, love the way you have positioned the text in the corner of the page

Like both images Ian, each with a sense of fun about them. Nice compositions and inventive takes :clap:

two fun images I like both as for topical I vote we shake it all about.

2 Great images Ian love the fun side of camouflage.

The detail in Topical is really nice

Ha Haaa at the Fanta, that's the sort of thing my children used to do :D - shot wise liking the composition and the sign in the shot too :)

Topical - Love this, great angle, very effective lighting and super detail, great one :clap:

Thanks DK. How's the new printer? I have the Pro-10 and never had a bad print.

Definitely topical! would love to see the real referendum ballot be like that ;)

Back