weekly imagine's 52 week challenge in 2013

I think for once I am going to see the L needs to be more in focus and almost everything else blurred. I think that was you intention, but it looks like your single focus point was on 05mm as the red L is just starting to go out of focus as is the 24.

But good try

have to disagree with the above comment the L is in focus on my screen, nice pic nicely exposed and bang on theme :clap:

Yeah, focus looks good to me.

Quite like this one. The red L is complemented by the red ring on the right. Nice blacks and I quite like the reflection.

Cheets

Good focus and DOF for me. Red ring adds loads to the shot. Great reflections too. (y)

Another one that has the L in focus here. Great shot, great idea!

It took me a second to spot the L, but it certainly is a letter most of us would all like to have more of. I like the reflections in the glass and I think the focus is right. I also like the angle. Again, I have no crit to offer.

Going back over your thread, I think your Gluttony image would also work well for Letter :)

Hi Jim

thats a great take on the theme , simple but very effective , focus looks ok to me on here but when veiwed big on flickr it does seem to be just starting to fade away on the L , good blacks, like the angle & the reflections (y)

Back