Introducing the new, free, TP mobile app. Now on iPhone/iPad !

Works well on my iPhone 3GS on latest firmware.
Cracking job!

Looks sleek but I can't for the life of me work out why I have a number 1 notification on the app's icon. I've read all the replies to my threads but just can't get rid.

Paul

Redpaul said:
Looks sleek but I can't for the life of me work out why I have a number 1 notification on the app's icon. I've read all the replies to my threads but just can't get rid.

Paul

Sorted. Had an unread pm.

Thanks for the heads up on twitter that tge iphone app was on! Makes lufe so much easier for getting on here!

Is it me.... or is there a chuffing big elephant in the room?

I'm having trouble seeing why people are excited about this app. I've tried it on an iPad and it is not a patch on using Safari to browse the forums. Its like moving from a 42" HD plasma to an 8" B&W set - with 405 lines. Why :shrug:

I'm having trouble seeing why people are excited about this app. I've tried it on an iPad and it is not a patch on using Safari to browse the forums. Its like moving from a 42" HD plasma to an 8" B&W set - with 405 lines. Why :shrug:

That may well be true on the iPad, but for the iPhone, which it was mainly designed for, it's a massive improvement on Safari.

This app (on it now) is awesome!! I only just got the notification about it when I logged in on my iphone, I was expecting something much less polished as it's so new, but I guess if it's modified from pre-existing software that would explain why it just... works :D

Great stuff, looking forward to having a proper play with it (y)

Chris

Downloaded it last night, fantastic app guys.

Well done to all who worked on it.

HTC Desire, 20 minutes and still trying to find/connect to remote site.

Ah, that's better. Came out, went back in, fired up first time. Oh how my battery life may suffer today!

Last edited:
Just downloaded the app for iPhone. Well done guys. Excellent format, everything just a click away.
Dean :)

An awesome app for the iPod. Makes browsing and replying sooooooooo much easier! Job well done! (y)

:( Feel really left out with my blackberry
Crying-Smiley.jpg

Hey, this is how forums should be on a mobile. Well done Admin team !!

Great stuff, much better than the browser version on the iphone - well done guys!

It's what my iPhone was waiting for, lunchtimes at work are going to be much more productive!

Thank you whoever was responsible for this, nice touch from a nice crowd.

I thought it was cool. Couldn't shift the notification on my homescreen though so I logged out. I'm a bit OCD about leaving notifications :)

2blue4u said:

IMO it's a lot quicker than Safari, but that might be down to my slooooow bb connection at home.

DemiLion said:
That may well be true on the iPad, but for the iPhone, which it was mainly designed for, it's a massive improvement on Safari.

Chunky font, so good for us half blinds people. I don't have to stretch the screen.
Currently trying it.. Had to pop to safari for a weblink but otherwise it's all good so far.

Just been bought a iPad for Christians and just installed the iPad app. What a great app!!!!!!

Brilliant on my iPhone 4! Thanks v much!

Ooo just downloaded it and it's working.

Thanks chaps and Merry Christmas.

Just been bought a iPad for Christians and just installed the iPad app. What a great app!!!!!!

What a waste! .... should have thrown them to the lions and kept ipad for yourself... :D

Back