weekly IvanDobski's 52 for 2014 - Line added.

Hi ya , welcome aboard

Look forward to seeing your project (y)

See I never even thought of drugs - must be getting old and sensible :LOL:

Very nicely staged and composed - maybe a touch dark - but then it fits the subject.

I thought about doing one like that too. But then thought it might be too controversial and give a wrong impression about me. (I don't do them!) but it's a good take on line, I think and I like your dull atmospheric lighting to go with it.

Hi, on theme and a good idea.

Crit, weel, a little dark and blue, not due if the blue cast was intentional or not. It would be a cleaner photograph without the upper left object.

Cheers.

Cheers all,

I did want it dark with a blueish tinge but I think it's just a tad too dark. The object in the top left is a whisky tumbler in a drugs (talcum powder) and alcohol (tea) thing but I don't think that's clear enough really.

Hi. theme wise spot on, but with everyone else on the darkness thing, just needs a little more definition centrally

Hi Ivan

must admit when I 1st saw your shot I thought it was a spill on a cooker hob :eek:...I REALLY need to go to specsavers :rolleyes:

Now I know what it is it makes perfect sense , darkness suits it , maybe a tad too blue but the , never having been to a party like that who know's...maybe it's the right color :thinking:

Good idea though , well thought out (y)

Good idea, but for me it's a bit dark and the tumbler top left and the object top right distract. Also not sure where the focus is - and seems soft on my screen.

Back