Weekly Jason's 52 for 2015- Scenic added

Name
jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry a bit late but wanted to give it a try and may fail badly :)

Week 1 : Bliss
Week 2 : Fragile
Week 3 : Scenic
Week 4 :
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week 18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Love the low point of view and great subject but find the textured rug in the foreground a bit distracting if I'm honest. Trouble is, you'd probably have woken him up if you'd moved it!! Nice work.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Nice shot. Lovely and sharp. I like the PoV at the dog's level. Maybe a touch too much rug in the foreground - I wouldn't mind seeing it with 3/4 of the rug cropped off the bottom maybe?

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I agree with the thrust of the comments above. It is a lovely capture of a great subject that does meet the Bliss challenge to a tee. I too would like to see a bit shaved off the bottom of the image - but hey, it's still a good 'un. Well done Jason

Name
Ferg
Edit My Images
Yes
Cute dog sleeping = winner really nice depth and lovely sleepy pose ( although I dare say your model couldn't have cared less ). Great start.

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm a sucker for a dog pic prefer the edit although there was nothing wrong with the origional

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Hi, the focus and light on the stamens is spot on, you have clipped the bottom petal which is a shame

Name
Anita
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
Bliss
Great photo of your dog, loving the pov and detail. think edited version is best, not so much rug, more dog!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow, that's a punchy image, Jason! I must admit, I'd probably prefer a bit less saturation (or perhaps sharpening?) as on my calibrated monitor it's kinda shouting at me :)

In fact, those stamen are shouting "STAIN!" at me as I've had some bad experiences with lillies and white carpets over the years :eek:

Well executed shot, which for me could be tweaked very slightly to be even better!