weekly Jason's 52 for 2015- Scenic added

Sorry, this one isn't doing much for me TBH.
There are / there is no real focal point, it just appears to be lines of greens and blue / greys.
Just my opinion of course, someone else may see it differently :)

Sorry, this one isn't doing much for me TBH.
There are / there is no real focal point, it just appears to be lines of greens and blue / greys.
Just my opinion of course, someone else may see it differently :)

Thats why i never really do this type of photography, i am crap at it :)

And thats exactly why I'm trying to avoid it too Jason :D

But thats the point of the 52 to get people to take pictures and improve your photography, this is from last year, if you don't try how would you expect to improve

I am not getting at you particularly, there are so many archive images this week

But thats the point of the 52 to get people to take pictures and improve your photography, this is from last year, if you don't try how would you expect to improve

I am not getting at you particularly, there are so many archive images this week

Yeah you are spot on with this, i had intended to use new photos for this, and normally as i works nights it would of been possible but as s**t happens just as i agree to take this on my work has gone mental and am getting in later and later but this will get better (i hope)

Hi Jason, again on Flickr this shot looks a lot stronger. I actually think it would be a cracker shot with a long telephoto, to bring out the layers even more and focus in on them.

Nothing wrong with using an archive image if you decide what you would then do with it if reshooting... as others say, the 52 is about developing and it really doesn't matter how you achieve that development as long as it happens!

Keep it up and looking forward to your next shot.

Back