weekly KathG's 52 for 2017

Hi Dark Knight

Yes so sorry, things have changed at home. I live with my adult Son and my granddaughter when I say adult he is 42. Anyway it been on the cards for awhile, but he has decided he wants to move, so the house is going to be sold and I will move into somewhere smaller. Well this has put me all in a spin and we have a lot to do before the house gets put on the market, so my photography has gone out the window.
I would like to say I will get caught up but right now I'm not sure.

Cheers
Kath

Hi Dark Knight

Yes so sorry, things have changed at home. I live with my adult Son and my granddaughter when I say adult he is 42. Anyway it been on the cards for awhile, but he has decided he wants to move, so the house is going to be sold and I will move into somewhere smaller. Well this has put me all in a spin and we have a lot to do before the house gets put on the market, so my photography has gone out the window.
I would like to say I will get caught up but right now I'm not sure.

Cheers
Kath
Glad you are okay Kath, life does tend to throw unexpected spanners in the works, I hope you get moved and settled nice and quickly, never an easy or stress free time, good luck and hope to see you back on here soon as I will miss you and your images (y)

Back