Megga-meet 2015

Can when required! (Getting down on my knees to beg is easy; getting back up again is the hard part!!!)

:LOL: yes I suffer the same problem, hence why I prefer to provide an alcohol based bribe/enducement :p

I'll have to make a trip down to Tintagel to pick up a few pasty shaped un its of negotiable currency. Life's a biatch!!!

Was a great couple of days last year , tried some new stuff, met some new people & put faces to forum names so happy to try & spread the word.......
@Brian_of_Bozeat @kennysarmy @Buck @Crtm @pjm1 @susiejb ....if only there was a way to @the whole of the 52'ers :D

Was a great couple of days last year , tried some new stuff, met some new people & put faces to forum names so happy to try & spread the word.......
@Brian_of_Bozeat @kennysarmy @Buck @Crtm @pjm1 @susiejb ....if only there was a way to @the whole of the 52'ers :D

I'm certainly interested, it looks great! (thanks for thinking of me Lynne) but I will have to confirm nearer the time.

Thanks @blondie606 I would love to attend the event but now that I have had a quick look at flights it would mean I'd have to fly down on the Friday night and return on Monday morning. Then theres the travelling between the airport/hotel and hotel/venue.

If I were to drive down I would be between 8-9 hrs each way and what it would cost in fuel for a 4x4 would be at least a few hundred pounds!

So as much as I would like to attend I'm afraid it would be far too costly once everything has been taken into consideration.

Thanks for the tag though, have a great time guys.

Carol

I'll have to make a trip down to Tintagel to pick up a few pasty shaped un its of negotiable currency. Life's a biatch!!!

I'll make it worth your while in the bacon roll department ;)

I'll get a boxful of 'em. Might even get a few veggie ones...

I'll make it worth your while in the bacon roll department ;)
I read that twice, and I'm still undecided if it was a euphemism or not :D

Not going to able to make it this year :( I'll be at Oulton park BTCC that weekend :)

He is! They may have done a little cleaning in my brane while they were tinkering but I saw no double entendre in Ruth's post - the mention of bacon rolls is quite stimulating enough for me these days!!!

Not really, Mrs Nod is happy for me to me a meatatarian as long as it's (like Winson Churchill's attitude to the legalisation of homosexuality) not compulsory!

Not going to able to make it this year :( I'll be at Oulton park BTCC that weekend :)
Thats a relief (y)
I mean bugger of course :D

I'll bring some

:jaffa::jaffa::jaffa:

Obviously only for macro purposes.... ;)
Absolutely (y)

:eek: You are a mucky pup!
:whistle:

(like Winson Churchill's attitude to the legalisation of homosexuality) not compulsory!
Absolutely (y)
Well yeah but there's fewer TR6s on the road for me to hit now :p
Thats it remove the opposition, one at a time :D

Thats it remove the opposition, one at a time :D

One does try (y) but in all seriousness, I don't even have a clue exactly what the weekend will feature and look forward to seeing exactly what's on the schedule and I'm really looking forward to it, as I'm looking forward to a lot of things this year.....

One does try (y) but in all seriousness, I don't even have a clue exactly what the weekend will feature and look forward to seeing exactly what's on the schedule and I'm really looking forward to it, as I'm looking forward to a lot of things this year.....
There are a few hints in the opening thread, and a link to last years mayhem,
that'll give you an idea, but hopefully this one will be even better than that (y)

There are a few hints in the opening thread, and a link to last years mayhem,
that'll give you an idea, but hopefully this one will be even better than that (y)

too subtle Chris, the answer Matt is simple > Just bring a bloody camera!! :D

RTFM!!!

I'll pop in as well, after all it is the biggest event in the village :)

Thanks @blondie606 ... I'd love to make it although we're in the process of booking our summer holiday. There's a slim chance it may overlap... last chance for a long time not having to go in school holidays so want to make the most of it with a couple of weeks somewhere relaxing.

Will confirm either way once I know when our holiday plans are!

I'll pop in as well, after all it is the biggest event in the village :)
Yeah sorry about the noise we did get rather rowdy last year :D

Nice bit of PR there Lynne :D
Is there anyone else you can think of to rope in while you are at it? (y)
More excellent pimping Lynne,
remind me on the day to buy you a bacon sarnie (y)

too far to come - maybe if they have it in Gloucestershire one year ;)
Sorry to disappoint but that is highly unlikely.
Where it is, is somewhat central to most of the membership,
We already have yes's from Devon Wales, East Anglia, and the Northern territories (y)
Its good to see so many people making an effort (y)

Sorry to disappoint but that is highly unlikely.
Where it is, is somewhat central to most of the membership,
We already have yes's from Devon Wales, East Anglia, and the Northern territories (y)
Its good to see so many people making an effort (y)

I read that's as northern Tourette's :D

I'd like to suggest the south of France for a meggameet on the future :p
LOL not bad plan, at least the weather maybe better.
But as per last year, and this years nutters meet,
I'll start sourcing virgins to sacrifice ASAP (y)

The chances are I won't be able to make it, I don't know if I'll have a car by then and public transport is a no go, plus I have my usual child issues, but I'll keep an eye on here and tickets last minute if any, just incase I get a miracle :D

Back