weekly mercurius's 52 in 2013 - Week 52: Water (and that's a wrap!)

Hi M

great shot for Fit...nicely sharp in what I suspect may not have been the easiest of circumstances ( or was this dress rehearsal ? )

Thanks. It was a dress rehearsal, but I still couldn't stop the action, nor use flash. So had to rely on high ISO, 35mm lens (50mm equivalent on my Nikon crop frame sensor) and really wide open f stops.

Hi :)

Sorry have fallen drastically behind this year with comments :(

Glad to see you got done on time, you have taken some super shots this year, of the last few I love the colours in your second 'Fit' shot, the Fantasy shot made me giggle, such a great tree ornament :) and the shapes of the leaves and the colours in 'left' are very nice and autumnal (y)

Water - What a cracking image to finish with, a very nice shaped church, a great reflection in a good puddle and spot on focus :clap:

Will try harder to keep up with comments in 2014 :)

Hi :)

Sorry have fallen drastically behind this year with comments :(

Glad to see you got done on time, you have taken some super shots this year, of the last few I love the colours in your second 'Fit' shot, the Fantasy shot made me giggle, such a great tree ornament :) and the shapes of the leaves and the colours in 'left' are very nice and autumnal (y)

Water - What a cracking image to finish with, a very nice shaped church, a great reflection in a good puddle and spot on focus :clap:

Will try harder to keep up with comments in 2014 :)

Hi DK,

Many thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate all the comments and encouragement you gave me last year, so a big thank you for that, I wouldn't have kept going without it.

Good luck to you for 2014!

Back