Minx 52 for 2020

Lovely and colourful Alison and a still relevant reminder of the year. I prefer the second as the boat works well as a frame for the message.

Love the leaves image, very creative but really nice and simple too.
The colours in your free week image are just wonderful, well spotted.

Decor

Decor
by Alison White, on Flickr

It occurred to me after we came to Osterley Park that my first image of the year was here so I decided to try and included the House in the image.

Love your abstract one - it's like a rose.

Great colour in your free week. Shame about the gazebo as the boat is attractive, but it works without it.

A nice full circle to have captured your first and last images in the same location, and a well spotted decoration!

Well done for getting everything finished on time.

Free Week - It was a shame about the awning, but short of physically removing it (not a good idea) not much could be done about it. A good find though, and maybe worth re-visiting in the new year if the themes work for it.
Abstract - A nice bit of ICM, in fact quite a lot for 0.6s I do like the strong reds that go with the abstract movement.
Decorate - Nicely lined up so that the barriers to the Osterley House steps are obscured. You've somehow managed to find the rare moment where the crows disappeared too !

Two interesting images to finish - well done on getting there before the witching hour!

Back