Mundane Randoms-a thread for anything mundane/random to outright bizarre...

Chris, excellent effort, i do love seeing items like this suspended. well done.. also such a great way for others to get ideas by putting up the how too etc... fishing line, ace idea(y)

Hazel.. i really really like that.. i can't decide if it looks almost abandoned or just peaceful. either way an excellent take on plug!(y)

i myself haven't got round to this weeks which i am kicking myself about, but the next few weeks with getting ready to move will prove tricky... i will however still be commenting and putting the new themes up..

Also don't forget you are all welcome to pm me with your own mundane boring object ideas, be it indoor or outdoor

Most of all though... have fun:D

Aw sod. Just realised I didn't enter for this week. Tucked up in bed so can't get the pics off the laptop.

Ok it's Monday again folks, time for a new theme... this week it is....

A tin of baked beans

sorry folks it had to be done!;)

Some of the plug ones are bloody fantastic!! I think mine is a little less than perfect, however, it WAS the most boring plug I could find....

I give you, 'All Plugged Up and Nowhere to Go'

plug by Yvonne White - WhiteGoldImages, on Flickr

They are engine core plugs if anyone is wondering :LOL:

Baked beans?!?! YAY!! I so know what I want to do with this.... if only the sun would come back...

Ok it's Monday again folks, time for a new theme... this week it is....

A tin of baked beans

sorry folks it had to be done!;)

so do we need the tin in the shot too, or are beans ok on their own..... Wondering whether to stick the duck in the bath again WITH the beans!

so do we need the tin in the shot too, or are beans ok on their own..... Wondering whether to stick the duck in the bath again WITH the beans!

She was more specific this time, I think it has to be the actual tin, or at least it has to be included... anyway, too easy to get creative with the beans themselves, the tin is much harder :LOL:

She was more specific this time, I think it has to be the actual tin, or at least it has to be included... anyway, too easy to get creative with the beans themselves, the tin is much harder :LOL:

Hmmmm, agree that makes it much harder, best I get my thinking cap on

:grin: yep the tin must at least be included

Curses! I misread and opened a tin of butter beans. Oh well, the photos didn't work anyway!

They were juat peekingout when I looked in the cupboard.....

beans.jpg

Branston Beans...never heard of them :thinking:

I rather like this, especially the shadow falling on thee beans can.

Cheers.

You're kidding!
Waaaaay nicer than Heinz :D

I am so glad everyone is giving this one a go.. woohoo and great so far too...

Agreed the multi can shot does look small, they must be for teeny people:D

Ruth i love your idea with them peaking out, and branston ones, yep rather nice but as with all beans only if they are cold

Andy, excellent take, you certainly wouldn't have trouble finding that tin in a cupboard!(y)

I really wanted to that Pepsi/Coke thing I'd seen in another thread but couldn't find a can of Branston's, so will have to make do with Heinz:

9715911827_4f9801195c_o.jpg

Sorry its the best I could do ......a lot of background 'stuff' but the only place he'd stay still long enough(because he was full of beans!!:LOL:)

These are all so cool, i am glad i chose this one early in the thread,

Although 2 days running now i have forgotten beans in the shop:bang:

Although 2 days running now i have forgotten beans in the shop:bang:
Likewise! I rarely eat them but I've bought some today (FYI Tesco, you Heinz snobs :razz: :LOL:), they're handy as a stand-by in the kitchen cupboard at work. So hopefully a quiet night tonight and I may get around to a shot :)

Back