Mundane Randoms-a thread for anything mundane/random to outright bizarre...

On theme and well composed. Looks a tad misty?

Hope you cleaned up :)

Cheers.

Thank you and yes misty would be a good word for it... for some reason if i do anything table top i seem to have a style like this, not sure why, i done quite a few like this for my 365 too, i can't really explain what i am striving for either, it may not work so well with a beans shot tho:thinking:

cleaning up was a touch messy:LOL:

Has beans ...
p1987927306-4.jpg

Like the simplicity of this image Paul

nice one Hazel, i like the warhol look of this (y)

Thanks Iain, I did this in elements guided mode, wasn't overly keen on the
Black lines as think theybarea bit too much but don't know how to do this myself. Definitely something I will Google so I can make it better and all my own work next time

Hi, on theme, but, seems a tad rushed?

More Branston beans....I'm a Heinz man :)

Cheers.
hehe, no, not rushed - I'm useless at drawing with any medium (unless it is set square and ruler!) - I had about 6 attempts at getting something that I was vaguely happy with. Still, it was a bit of fun! And Branston's rule btw ;)

It is!... There has been some truly ace posts for this weeks theme, thoroughly enjoyed looking at them all....

Now i wonder what i will choose as the next theme tomorrow...:LOL:

Weather didn't play ball this week so I had to cobble together the idea in PS.... beans were a stunt tin fished out of the cupboard :)

Some people find a pot of gold.. all I found was this giant tin of beans...

Weather didn't play ball this week so I had to cobble together the idea in PS.... beans were a stunt tin fished out of the cupboard :)

Some people find a pot of gold.. all I found was this giant tin of beans...

:LOL: very creative Suz (y)

The "bean police" will be along in a minute to charge you on your choice of beans :LOL:

:LOL: thanks, I shall try to maintain a similar degree of warp when T announces the new theme tomorrow :D

Loving the Waitrose Rainbow Beans and boo sucks to the bean police :D

You're on the most wanted list too Yv ;)

You are not missing anything Chris, you're not being thick. It's a simple image that I called fast food as beans are quick to prepare, takeaway as the forks are carrying the tins.
Don't look too deeply into it, there's nothing beyond what you see.

Come on Iain, there must be more to it than that! - spill the beans man :D

Well now we are back up and running i shall try again.....

This weeks new theme is..............

A clothes Peg...

Have fun and look forward to seeing the results.. :D

Well , holiday snaps from Lambi beach in Kos , Greece

Featuring C. Peg :LOL:

Last edited:
Looks like the beans has taken all the 'wind' out of everyones sails ! :LOL:

Where is everyone :shrug:

Think you've been hung out to dry!

Guess we need to draw a line under it!!!

:D

:LOL::LOL::LOL: i can't find my pegs, they are either binned or packed.. i shall have to go buy some

:nono::rules: ......... but i will let you of Iain because it's just so uber cute:love::love:

Back