Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Now with added 5D3 Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 232 - Straw....

.....now where is my Pimms (y) I do love summer evenings as the sun it setting and this scene just screams summer time for me :D

232/366 (597) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

I like this Matt,lovely summer feel.(y)

I would clone out the orange stripe bottom right hand corner(Think it may be some kind of Flair).

I like this Matt,lovely summer feel.(y)

I would clone out the orange stripe bottom right hand corner(Think it may be some kind of Flair).

Thanks Simon, and I agree about the flair I didn't even notice it till a mate picked it out earlier on flickr

Like both recent shots Matt, a kind of 'before and after' set. (y)

I prefer the floor-level angle on 232 best of all.

Thanks Bob, it's started to brighten up again now and I'm really hoping to get a combine in action for todays photo I'm going to go out with my long lens on :D

Matt

Really like the warm tone in that last one. Looks like a lovely setting.

Thanks, I'm really pleased with how that one came out :D I've just got in from getting today's photo

That is excellent (y)

I tried catching a Harvester today... all the fields I passed this morning that looked hopefuls had been done by my way home again - Buggers

:bang: that's a real PITA hope you get something and I'm glad that you like that last shot :D

That is a cracker.... So liking the images the mk III is producing, I guess you have an input on them too ;)

:LOL: I think it's about 90% the camera 9% luck and 1% me :cautious: in all seriousness it's such an amazing bit of kit to be able to use, I just need to save up for a complete set of lens to really do it justice :D I think you will like todays once I've finished processing it :D

:LOL: I think it's about 90% the camera 9% luck and 1% me :cautious:
A whole 1%.... I'm not saying a word !!!!

Matt said:
in all seriousness it's such an amazing bit of kit to be able to use, I just need to save up for a complete set of lens to really do it justice :D I think you will like todays once I've finished processing it :D
Good..... waiting :tumbleweed:

Last edited:
A whole 1%.... I'm not saying a word !!!!

Good..... waiting :tumbleweed:

I should have added there was a 1% margin of error in those figures :cautious:

and calm down dear it's just uploading to flickr now :D

Day 233 - Hot Air

On this wonderful warm summers evening I spotted something in the air and the chase was one, it's a rule you see a hot air balloon you chase it :D and while there is only two in this shot there were actually four out to play this evening and I must have covered 50 miles or more chasing them round the wonderful Warwickshire countryside :LOL:

233/366 (598) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

All part of the fun Matt !(y)

Oh yeah it is :D although myself and another TPer that will remain nameless both managed to get pulled over a few months ago as we were both exceeding the speed limit to get to a location for taking some photo's :cautious: thankfully we were both let of with a slow down a little lads :LOL: :exit:

That is beautiful Matt!!!
I saw them this evening but could not find a location I ended up around Hampton Lucy and got a nice shot but no balloons I'm afraid. Anyway i have been following your thread everyday and look forward to seeing where you have been and am very impressed with your work. Keep it up and I may bump into you somewhere in the Warwickshire countryside sometime!

That is beautiful Matt!!!
I saw them this evening but could not find a location I ended up around Hampton Lucy and got a nice shot but no balloons I'm afraid. Anyway i have been following your thread everyday and look forward to seeing where you have been and am very impressed with your work. Keep it up and I may bump into you somewhere in the Warwickshire countryside sometime!

You may have seen me flying through hampton lucy this evening as I know I went through there :D but was going fast chasing them :LOL: infact I'm sure I saw a guy with a camera there was it you I wonder :thinking: I'm pleased you like this and the rest of my efforts, you should come on one of the TP meets we have in the area (y)

Matt

MWHCVT said:
Oh yeah it is :D although myself and another TPer that will remain nameless both managed to get pulled over a few months ago as we were both exceeding the speed limit to get to a location for taking some photo's :cautious: thankfully we were both let of with a slow down a little lads :LOL: :exit:

Lol....! :naughty:

My mum managed to take a pic on her phone of the virgin balloon 20 ft above the house....

Lol....! :naughty:

My mum managed to take a pic on her phone of the virgin balloon 20 ft above the house....

:D

Nice, I couldn't believe it I was driving down the fosse when I saw them so went on the chase to get pictures and got nice and close and started to get photo's from different locations and was really close at different points then stopped for a call of nature and in two minutes totally lost them they were gone :( don't know how that happened :bang:

oh yeah I am loving that shot of the hot air balloons. Can't believe you chased it for 50 miles though, I would have given up.

Thanks :D I don't give up easily :D I'm like a dog with a bone when I want my photo though I've messed up this evening as I was late to my planned location and and totally missed my shot so had to find something new :bang:

Day 234 - What a Foxtrot - Uniform Papa

Well today is day 599 of my challenge and today is frankly one of the worst photo's I've put up, I really hate to put a photo up like this but it's all I have today, I had a location for a great sunset image but you guessed it I got there about 5 minutes later :bang: :bang: I promise day 600 will be so much better than this pile of poo :(

234/366 (599) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Matt keep your chin up bud, we all have off days but some more than others. I know your shot tomorrow will be awesome.

At least it will fuel your desire even more for tomorrow (y)

I always get annoyed at myself when what I've produced in not up to the standard that I set myself but thanks chaps (y)

Not been on much recently, but I've seen some great stuff while catching up on this thread.
I'm leaving Korea on Friday so probably won't get online for the rest of your 2012 project, I'll be back to follow through to 1000 though, good luck! :)

Not been on much recently, but I've seen some great stuff while catching up on this thread.
I'm leaving Korea on Friday so probably won't get online for the rest of your 2012 project, I'll be back to follow through to 1000 though, good luck! :)

Thanks Ben it's appreciated (y) and best of luck with your travelled across Asia (y) I'm sure you'll have loads of spectacular photo's for us to see (y)

Matt

Day 235 - 600 Day's In

Well today marks my 600th daily photo, and because I was so annoyed yesterday I made it my mission today to find myself a location that I could shoot a sunset with straw bales I'm confident to day that I've done a hell of a better job today than I did yesterday :D

235/366 (600) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Lovely shot Matt, I can feel the warmth just coming through. Congrats on the 600th photo :clap: (y)

Thanks Michael, I really had to push myself today to hit it out the park as was clear I was very annoyed at my poor efforts yesterday, I think I've said it in the past I hate to put up a bad image, I've got a plan for tomorrow hopefully :D

Thanks for your continued great support (y)

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back