weekly My first TP 52 challenge 2014- Week 13- 31 added

I know there's no smoke (which you point out in the title) but I quite like this. They always say that subjects look good in odd numbers. Well lit and nice and sharp.
cheers. Just got to come up with the next idea now!

Like the Smoke shot nice comp and lighting just needs some smoke to finish it off (y)

Mineral - Not so sure on crop think it needs to be up a touch so on a 'Thirds' cross line. Also a touch more colour in RH stone and more contrast with the BG for the LH stone. A third stone may have worked better as odd numbers seem to work well. A nice clean image which a little tinkering could improve (y)

the coloured stone on the right is spot on, wonder if a bit of a move / twist on the left one would have gotten rid of the bright trianglular highlight on the top.

Fits the theme but looks like no thought or effort has went into this snapshot.......but I know if its not theme your comfortable with it is good just to post something and move on to the next challenge, so well done for posting something

Hi, James! some themes Ate harder than others.

Material is on theme but I feel you could have done more. Nor keen on just 2 rocks as they are positioned. Maybe overlap them a bit and I'd get mush closer as they appear a little lost.

Cheers.

Hi James

post & be darned is something most will do at some point , not gonna re-iterate what's already been said.....a little tinker in ps would help lift the image if you feel so inclined :)

Hi James, mineral comments as above, but sense is good nice and sharp eye and a good composition, well done

Yes a smashing clear shot of the eye there James....perfect for the theme.
Sense... nice one James, lovely and sharp well done :clap::clap:
Sense - fits the theme nicely, good composition. Crit wise I think I would prefer a close up crop off the eye my self. As mentioned it's a nice sharp image well done.
Hi James, a nice image well lit nice detail on the eye
Thank you all :)

Hi James

like the crop on this one , shows 4 senses , the eye is perfectly sharp which makes me think that was the 1 sense you were trying to emphasize (y) If you were wanting the other senses as well a deeper dof would have helped to get everything sharp ?

I like this one. Nice sharp shot of your eye and I like the way you have taken in 3 other senses as well. I've never tried this, must be really difficult to focus, light and shoot.

Very clear on the eye with just enough dof to cover the other senses.

Nice one (y)
Hi James

like the crop on this one , shows 4 senses , the eye is perfectly sharp which makes me think that was the 1 sense you were trying to emphasize (y) If you were wanting the other senses as well a deeper dof would have helped to get everything sharp ?
I like this one. Nice sharp shot of your eye and I like the way you have taken in 3 other senses as well. I've never tried this, must be really difficult to focus, light and shoot.
Thanks all,focusing was the hardest part and lighting was little more than window light!

As already said James, focus on the eye looks spot on, well lit, dof works well (y)

Back