weekly My first TP 52 challenge 2014- Week 13- 31 added

Great idea James. I also like it as is. If you are attempting it again maybe a lower point of view would help the colours to be seen through the bubbles?

close... I would liked it to be a bit tighter crop, but nice colours and on theme, well done :)
Bubbles... really good idea, the cd makes it nice and bright, well done (y)
Thanks
Nice idea puting bubbles on a cd to make interesting light :)
Cheers
Good idea - nice and sharp image too.
Thank you :)
I'm not keen on the lighting on this one but I think a closer crop, as already mentioned, may work better.
Thanks for the comments

A really good idea and perfectly lit and focused photograph. I think everyone has already said a tighter crop or get in close could improve the composition.

Hi ya

hmmm.....needs to be closer to the bubbles for me though I like the idea , the lighting & the horizontal(ish) blue to red line through the centre

Looks good James, the amount of light is just right for me (y)

Sorry I'm playing catch up on my comments.
Great work so far nice shot this week (smoke) Great composition
My fav shot so far is your bubbles shot really clever.

Nice arrangement and like the colours........pushing the smoke theme a little but nice pic

Great lighting and a sharp image. Might have worked better with one candle blown out to get some smoke, but well done anyway

Looks good James, the amount of light is just right for me (y)
Sorry I'm playing catch up on my comments.
Great work so far nice shot this week (smoke) Great composition
My fav shot so far is your bubbles shot really clever.
Nice arrangement and like the colours........pushing the smoke theme a little but nice pic
Great lighting and a sharp image. Might have worked better with one candle blown out to get some smoke, but well done anyway
Smoke... just fits the theme, I like the shot tho' in focus and well lit (y)
Thank you all

Morning, smoke! looks much better via Flickr. Nice and sharp, good detail and well composed. A bit of smoke would have taken it up a level.

Cheers.

Hi James

I like your thinking for Smoke...implied smoke so on theme , nice subtle subdued lighting as well :clap:

Minor crit....for me , the symmetry of this type of image needs to be perfect....either a perfectly straight line of candles or a definite curve
still a lovely shot though :)

Hi James

I like your thinking for Smoke...implied smoke so on theme , nice subtle subdued lighting as well :clap:

Minor crit....for me , the symmetry of this type of image needs to be perfect....either a perfectly straight line of candles or a definite curve
still a lovely shot though :)
Did think that once I'd posted it. Thanks for the help

I know there's no smoke (which you point out in the title) but I quite like this. They always say that subjects look good in odd numbers. Well lit and nice and sharp.

Back