Daily My late start 366 - BobBCN

cheers dk (y)

Moving on to 304/366 (2012)

Don't know of any snooker clubs near me so I tried to get some movement with a computer demo! A few turned out but I was hoping for a stronger trail, at least from the white ball!!

snooker (1) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

By changing the hue, this trail stands out better but the colours are crappy!! :bonk:

snooker (3) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

I uploaded three images to flickr - I'm gonna stick the other one in Matt's 1 second challenge.

307/366 (2012)

And just as I left the coffee shop I spotted this almost brand new Mini with a puncture .... no two punctures .... well, actually all four tyres were flat. Dirty work afoot methinks!

307 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Last edited:
311/366 (2012)

a 'bokeh wing mirror rainy abstract' shot ......

311 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

I'm OK till Wednesday 7th now! Just 55 shots left to complete my first 366!
Didn't think I'd get this far .... and probably wouldn't have without everyone's support. But I'm certainly enjoying this and I think I'm learning as I go along! (y) (y) (y)

I like the snooker idea Bob, but feel the real thing certainly would of helped massively :)

Couldn't agree more! I must try and find a place with a snooker table, but it's not very popular over here. Anyway, certainly one for the list of future projects! (y)

Some really rather good work in this thread since my last visit Bob (y) keep up the great work (y) not far till the end for you now (y)

Matt

Cheers Matt! Yep, I'm getting there ...... AND I'm already thinking about some ideas for my 2013 365!! :rules:

PS I may drop you a message to see what you think in the coming weeks.

Couldn't agree more! I must try and find a place with a snooker table, but it's not very popular over here. Anyway, certainly one for the list of future projects! (y)
They are few and far between around here too nowadays :thumbsdown:

Cheers Matt! Yep, I'm getting there ...... AND I'm already thinking about some ideas for my 2013 365!! :rules:

PS I may drop you a message to see what you think in the coming weeks.

:D I would be great to have another POTDer in 2013 (y) drop me a PM anytime (y)

Thanks fellas! (y)

Tony - I checked out dutch angle in Wikipedia! It was in fact the effect I wanted, just didn't know it had a name!! :bonk:

Thanks for the autumn shot comments. I was looking for a central comp and had to get right into the foliage until I found the shot. Pity about the leaves being wet, but there you go.

And so to this week - batch posting I'm afraid.

While in the staffroom, a couple of exteriors and three interiors. All taken today so lots of cheating going on.

317/366 (2012)

Today was, in theory, a general strike in Spain but this guy was having none of it, neither was I as it happens.

317 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

318/366 (2012)

Just some flats behind the school ....

318 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

319/366 (2012)

The X Files - as in empty files belonging to ex-pupils who left them behind.

319 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

320/366 (2012)

My trusty pencil case (tin) that has seen better days .............

320 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

321/366 (2012)

Detail of my 'also' trusty stanley knife .....

321 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

323/366 (2012)

Tried panning a bus at night when it was pouring down with rain. Complete failure but somehow I quite like this one ......

323 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Back