Daily My late start 366 - BobBCN

Thanks DK - very encouraging! But I'm so busy at the moment and I'm starting to fall behind on both challenges ...............

Anyway, here's a catch-up attempt ...........

Days 258, 259, 260 - Chin Chan himself, or one of the characters!

Chin Chan looks out .....

Chin (1) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Chin Chan poses ........

Chin (2) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Chin Chan screwing around .........

Chin (3) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Cheers Matt!

Scalextric - easy to remember if you know the history ... Scalex to start with when the 'scale' was 'more or less' - hence Scale X. Then tric when elecTRICity was incorporated. (y)

Cheers Matt! (y)

And so into October ........ Day 275/366 (2012)

Back to volleyball. Horrible venue with a bright sunny day and a glass backdrop. I would have needed to get onto court to take 'sports shots'. Hence a few 'artistic shots' ..........

ARC (3) by BobBCN, on Flickr

ARC (2) by BobBCN, on Flickr

ARC (4) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Last edited:
Thanks DK (y)

Jumping ahead a bit......

Day 276

Opening soon - it'll be the 5th biggest in Europe, and the sign would seem to suggest that.

276 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Day 277

Of course, there are other businesses already open on the site .......

277 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Day 278

Detail from the Scalextric decorations ..... kind of horsing around with this one.

278 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Looks like things are still going well for you now into October Bob I really like the horse and have to say that advertising signage is quite interesting, loved the siluetted volleyball also makes an interesting shot not too keen on the slow shutter speed colour photo of volleyball and to be honest halo just dominates the last far too much for my taste

Last edited:
Yes Matt, the halo was a backlight experiment mess. Cheers for the comments.

Anyway, pushing on to today. (Yes, a photo taken AND posted on the right day!!) While waiting on the platform ......

279/366 (2012)

279 by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Last edited:
Back