My minimal project #48 and #49 added :)

This is awesome! Love the minimalistic theme! Outstanding work!

Oooo lovely :clap:

Love the bottom one, minimal to say the least !!!

Top one, love the sea and the 'things' in it, like it lots in fact, but something odd with the sky... or my pc/monitor rendering of it, very blotchy :thinking:

Thanks dean, in #1
might be the clouds as they were pretty static :thinking:

Cher

Last edited:
Thanks dean, in #1
might be the clouds as they were pretty static :thinking:

Cher
Never seen clouds like that Andy, I think I can see two vertical bands/lines where the clouds change from normal to very blotchy, say 2" in from each side on my monitor, hosting on photobucket causing a quality upload issue ?? :thinking:

Last edited:
Never seen clouds like that Andy, I think I can see two vertical bands/lines where the clouds change from normal to very blotchy, say 2" in from each side on my monitor, hosting on photobucket causing a quality upload issue ?? :thinking:

Cheers, searched for the original, but deleted.

I love that 3rd one , subtle tones that just lift it a bit...can see that framed , maybe as a series of 3..

A few from a recent solo trip to Steetley Pier, love this place :)

Question: do you consider these Minimal?

Cheers and I appreciate the feedback.

Pier 2 by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Pier onwards by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Great work as always Andy (y)
I'm on the fence as to whether or not they are minimal, they are certainly in keeping with your recent shots.
They would sit well in a project all of their own, that is long exposure seascapes. Sorry that doesn't answer your question.

Great work as always Andy (y)
I'm on the fence as to whether or not they are minimal, they are certainly in keeping with your recent shots.
They would sit well in a project all of their own, that is long exposure seascapes. Sorry that doesn't answer your question.

Thanks, Iain, I recall you mentioning in the past that I was slipping away from Minimal and I agreed at the time. Not an easy project, which is good, and I'm reevaluating what Minimal is.

I think I'll post one more to get to 50, then park this one for a while.

Cheers, bud (y)

Back