weekly Naka's 52 for 2016: Week 17 - Rough

I relate to the man in green but is that the little boys room in the corner? Edit looks fine to me - nothing wrong with that image - the detail and colours are all there. :clap:

Ha! - I put one of these together on xmas day for one of my grand children.
I feel you may have missed the opportunity to tell a better story here...
Apart from that, it a very competent exposure,

I like the people in the wardrobe or other room good take on the theme

I like it :)
It works well IMO (y)

I relate to the man in green but is that the little boys room in the corner? Edit looks fine to me - nothing wrong with that image - the detail and colours are all there. :clap:
Thank you Carl. The room behind the bed is the sitting room I think. My children know best! :)

Definitely says miniature. It reminds me of Narnia (another world in the wardrobe) and I like the little touch of the hand around the edge of the door.
Thank you Steve.

Hi there ...definitely an ideal shot for the theme, love the smile on the little mans face in the bed, I also like the fact that the bottom floor is virtually empty ...it looks good :)
Thank you Susie. It was a last minute late night shoot so I didn't want or have the time to fill the lower floor!

Ha! - I put one of these together on xmas day for one of my grand children.
I feel you may have missed the opportunity to tell a better story here...
Apart from that, it a very competent exposure,
Thanks Brian. This theme was a little tough for me. I had to use what I could find and that's what came to mind last minute.

I like the people in the wardrobe or other room good take on the theme
Thank you minx :D

Nice straightforward interpretation (or so i thought until i spotted the people behind the doors !) - like it :)
Hehe Jon! Thank you! :D

I like it :)
It works well IMO (y)
Thank you Phitt :)

Nice sharp clear shot there, and on theme :)
Ref editing - The uneven crop doesn't work imo. Either crop to centralise the house, or crop to place the house on one of the thirds. The way it is currently looks a little accidental.

Last edited:
Noce sharp clear shot there, and on theme :)
Ref editing - The uneven crop doesn't work imo. Either crop to centralise the house, or crop to place the house on one of the thirds. The way it is currently looks a little accidental.
Thanks for pointing that out Tim. I was in a rush and overlooked it unfortunately.

Like the take on the theme I like the fact the green and red really stand out

24676036385_23cc2ff11b_c.jpg

A well captured image, lovely smile and biscuit crumbs, what could more picture happy than that :)

What a smile - love that crinkled nose. Lovely lighting and beautiful DoF. Very good Naka :clap:

Nicely done and she is certainly happy with her biscuit, love her hair style it’s great.(y)

LOL what a great smile, well captured (y)

Thank you @sparrow. I like to think she takes after me....though mine is very rarely seen :D
@LC2 very natural. She's a smiler (unlike me!) and once the camera comes out she normaly gets going by herself :)

Happy - what a cheeky smile she made me smile. lovely portrait

Back