weekly NCF15 52 for 2021 Week 52 Showcase

Very autumnal. Looks much better full-screen on Flickr, there is a lot of detail to be seen.

Ooooh I know that place
lovely capture, great colours. We were walking in Bute park a week ago…

Yep - very Autumnal :)

Nice set of images, I think you've chosen the right one for the main theme. Nice job for what looks like a flat grey day.

Nice set Nick, I agree with Jim, about choosing the right one.

Lovely set - you've clearly got a much better eye for composition than I have, and I also have some work to do on my setting and PP I think!! The bar is set! :)

Nice capture! Might be popping in (briefly) later this week for a wander if I can muster the courage!

The sky in the first 'culture' shot is lovely, it's as if the figures are discussing it. I like the sense of bustle in living.

I thought I'd already commented on this, but I was confusing it with Simon's post I think :) Three lovely shots for culture. You had a good moody sky

Living - prefect scene for the theme, well captured.

Living - nice sense of movement and busyness... perhaps a tad too busy!!

Week 49 Still Life
Away for the week so these flowers in our holiday cottage will have to do.
0T8A0501_DxO.jpg

Well captured, and the background complements the flowers and jug

Agree with the others. I think the way the light casts shadows on the background is a lovely touch. Perhaps a shade dark for me, but it's a minor point.

Spot on for the theme - Agree with everyone else - but would echo Ian in saying that just a gnats brighter would have made it!

Nice focaul pount Nick :)

Nice shot. Lovely tiny flowers on these, and amazing still flowering now - I've got a rose in flower too.....

Oooh err missus!

Good pix Nick :)

Very fun image Nick. Your choice was the right one IMO.

Simple but very effective composition. A great end to the year.

Lovely colours in that one Nick. It works really well.

Love the outfit on the seasonal image :)

The lone tree makes a lovely minimalistic image. Very nice way to finish the 52. Well done.

Simple but effective. Nice finish Nick :)

A clear, straightforward image and a good end to the 52.

Just perusing the images I missed at the time, adding comments while time permits and we start all over again!!

Living
It looks like you could have said any city centre for the location, they all have a similar feel to them for the Xmas markets. The church looks interesting, have you photographed closer up?

Still life
Nice complimentary colours, if I had created the arrangement I would removed some from the left hand side to balance it better (imo)

Minuscule
Lovely tiny flowers, it is surprising how some of them survive the colder months. I'm determined to grow more plants outdoor, my garden is almost all hard landscaping

Seasonal
A great fun picture, I hope the couple have a copy of something similar that they look back on in their later years and laugh about

Showcase
A great image to finish and it looks like the foreground had been carefully cut to match the clean finish.

All the best for 2022.

Back