weekly NCF15 52 for 2024 Week 16 Empty

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 1 Close to home + tech SOOC

Can't get much closer to home than a very smug cat in our living room.
R5-20240109-_5ND6839.jpg

Cute kitty :)

Lovely light and composition... definitely one smug cat look!

Agree with Bob above, that little bit of colour just adds to a nice image, well done.

Brrr.. nice shot and well processed. You can feel the crispness of those leaves.

Week 1: I love it. Can't beat a good cat photo! Inscrutable expression that smacks of a murder plot. Much like our cats! Great shot that's lovely and clean with a very pleasing composition.

Week 2: Dammit, that was a good idea. Again, almost monochrome and leaving me wondering whether it is actually black & white or whether it is just lacking in colour. A very "January" photo.

They look well loved :)

Almost like an oil-painting in it’s appearance. Nice.

Interesting, my first reaction wasn’t that positive and then I returned to it and saw things that I liked. Glad I came back to it.

Soft: what a lovely collection.
Water: Nice light captured and you've retained movement in the water. It might work well in mono too.

Very sharp on the birdie's head. I see you went for a fairly wide aperture to get this effect. Makes it really pop. Nealy done.

Wow! Fabulous shot Nick. We had a siskin on our feeder last year, but haven't seen it for months.

Nice one. Good focus on the head and caught at a nice angle, lovely colour and back ground is nicely out of focus. Perhaps remove a bit of the foliage to the right of the bird?

Brilliant pic and love the framing you got - he looks like he's debating whether to go and have more food!

He's a beauty! Very well shot too ;)

Lovely stuff, the colours are great and the branches frame the bird really nicely.

Nice shots - you chose the right one. Lovely mono!

Your chosen shot is a cracker! Nicely composed and an excellent choice to convert to B&W.

Well done!

Top shots Nick. Love the dam and mono a great choice.

Chosen shot is very impressive.
Agree the barracks would be a shoe horn as doubt if it has ever been described as neat and tidy :) used until 1948 then condemned as unfit for human habitation.
Did you see/smell the goats up there?

Great stuff.
#1 Strong lines make it an impressive image. #2 The rows of old cottages/barracks is a great shot too. Nicely framed and tons of potential there.
#3 Maybe not as interesting as the other two but showing neat and tidy in its own way.

Back