Photo52 2011 - Join In !!! - Week 52 and special bonus out now -

:clap: Great to see so much interest in this and it's nice to see some familiar names from last year jumping in to give it another go.
For all of those who are not entirely sure about it, give it a try. What have you got to lose? And you might just gain something really useful out of it.

Indeed, thank you Sarah for running this this year. (y) I have your PM and I will have the cards in the post Tuesday :D

I will be posting the first theme tomorrow, so I get one more chance to torture ;) delight you all with the theme :LOL:

(y)
And seriously, no need to thank me. I really want to see this carry on for another year.

I'm quite happy to give this another shot. I failed miserably last year after my knee took me to the delights of two different hospitals and a total of 6 days inside them. Let's see if I get past week 3 this time :LOL:

OK, been having a think all day and I'm going to have a go at this!

If I get over run by work then I may have to have a re-think, but I really want to try and complete this :D

Hello friends! I am new to the forum and I had my DSLR for little bit more than a month. I am in for the 52 weeks projects and I hope I won't fail to participate every week.

Said I'd have a go in 2010 but it just didn't happen so 2011 here we go, I'm in.
Thanks for keeping this going Sarah.(y)

so where can i find last years pics ive looked everywhere (well on=bviously not every where ) and i cant find them

mat

I'm not going to join the 52 this year, having done it two years in a row, I feel a rest is needed... I am planning on using the nifty a lot more this year, so perhaps I'll do a 26 with that or something... I'm not sure yet.

However, good luck to all those taking part, it's a good thing to do and the challenge is great for improving.

Sarah, did you put "Grunge" back in this year ;)... a perennial favourite eh ??

Last edited:
so where can i find last years pics ive looked everywhere (well on=bviously not every where ) and i cant find them

mat

In the Projects, personal challenges and themes subforum of General Photo Sharing.

Very few of us have made it through to the end of the year (I still have to do my last one) but if you look at the sticky at the top of the page listing those taking part, you'll find links to their threads.

It is well worth doing - I can recommend it. I'll be taking a break for 2011, though. ;)

Yeap, I'm in this year. I need to be pushing myself and what I am learning week by week, plus it sounds a lot of fun.

In the Projects, personal challenges and themes subforum of General Photo Sharing.

Very few of us have made it through to the end of the year (I still have to do my last one) but if you look at the sticky at the top of the page listing those taking part, you'll find links to their threads.

It is well worth doing - I can recommend it. I'll be taking a break for 2011, though. ;)

thanks bud, didnt realise it was a sub forum

Looking forward to it. First time I am starting from January.

i want to give this a go but i'm going to be away for 4 months this year with work, so there's not much point. :(

i want to give this a go but i'm going to be away for 4 months this year with work, so there's not much point. :(

go on mate give it ago, u can always carry on when your back home, you got nothing to loose, tbh im abit nervous as my pics really arent that clever yet and ive seen some of last years, but hey ho you gotta be in it and all that

I'm in - I failed miserably at a personal 'photo a day' challenge last year where I completely ran out of inspiration, so hopefully this will kick me into shape!!

good luck to all you 52'ers out there

Last edited:
I'll give it a go - having failed once before.

well i said last year id give it ago, this year i WILL as iv not used my gear enough :D

I'm in. If i want to improve i need some motivation and this seems to fit the bill. Relatively new to this game, but willing to learn.

regards to all (Happy New Year)

Steve

Haven't used my camera for so long so a 52 is just what i need to get used to it again :)

I'm giving this another go. I didn't get very far last year as I had to move house twice in quick succession and haven't picked up my camera for months. This seems like a good way to get started again :)

I would be in... but I'm out... I cant commit to the theme section of this... It's my goal to shoot a 52 this year... but I dont want to be tied down to a theme for each week as that involves too much work... I've already got a list of 12 things I want to try from the comfort of my own house anyway on weeks when I might not have time... or I may be away from home etc... So I'm doing a 52 but not to the rules... sorry everyone... but think I'll fail the forum way but succeed my way if I dont have a specific theme to follow!

Mark

Back