weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2024 - Week 17 STRUCTURE Added

Chosen shot works well for both :)

Reactions: rpn
Love the bench! Very vivid in colour so great for the Tech! Looks like a lovely park to walk through.

That CPL filter works and it fits the theme, looks a nice park. 2nd pic for me though not as vivid and understand need to get it done

Love the bench! Very vivid in colour so great for the Tech! Looks like a lovely park to walk through.

Thanks, Sophie. The photo is 'In Explore' on Frickr, quite surprised by that.

That CPL filter works and it fits the theme, looks a nice park. 2nd pic for me though not as vivid and understand need to get it done

Thanks, Keith. Yes, the polarising filter enhances the saturation of the bench's vivid colours.

All good shots.. I rather like the colour of the empty path. Good leading line and nice composition.

Certainly a vivid bench. And it really stands out. I would want to paint it green but I guess I need to move with the times.

Thanks, Bob. Yes indeed, don't want to be left behind in this fast-moving world. I think green would be too boring being in a park.

All good shots.. I rather like the colour of the empty path. Good leading line and nice composition.

Thanks, Helen.

I want to get this week done early as I'm away on Monday for 3 weeks and will try my best to keep up with the weekly themes while away whenever I can.

This structure is a drilling derrick to make holes to get oil or gas out of the ground. This is a typical land base rig whereas the offshore rigs are at least 3 times bigger and taller. This one was used for training purposes but the drilling school has since closed and put up for sale with an asking price of over £1.0M.

Week 17 Structure

Structure by Stan, on Flickr

Back