weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2024 - Week 17 STRUCTURE Added

Nice catch up. I could see lots of eyes in the wall shot... must be going a bit mad?

A good catch up set. The little figurines are very interesting.

Thanks Paul. Yes, something different rather than the usual murals or graffiti.

Nice catch up. I could see lots of eyes in the wall shot... must be going a bit mad?

Thanks, Helen. :oops: :$ :)

Thanks, Kell. I got strange looks from passerby pointing the camera at this most uninteresting wall as the building is also set back from the main road.

I quite like that feeling of taking a picture of something and having people try to work out what you're doing.

Reactions: rpn
Nice catch up!!
Curious figurines I must say. They add interest to a fairly unattractive building.
Some gorgeous colours and textures in the bark shot.
And I guess you are up to date with taxes as well as the 52?

Went out to the local park this morning looking for inspirations to catchup the last two themes. The first thing that I can think of when I spotted this scene was our Snake Master (RIP) as this was the first theme not picked by him.

Week 12 Shadows and Silhouette

Silhouette & Shadows by Stan, on Flickr

Well done for getting up to date and on theme. I do wish I could see the tip of the tree but you're probably limited by (presumably) not being taller than a tree.

I had the exact same thought about week 12.
Haven't felt much like commenting but we all need to keep going I guess.

Anyways, as said, two good takes and up to date!

Well done for getting up to date and on theme. I do wish I could see the tip of the tree but you're probably limited by (presumably) not being taller than a tree.

Thanks, Nick. I only noticed the tree top had been cut off when I got home and downloaded it to the computer. A playpark is just to the left where I took the shot and I don't want to hang around longer than necessary being an old man with a 'proper' camera! ;)

I had the exact same thought about week 12.
Haven't felt much like commenting but we all need to keep going I guess.

Anyways, as said, two good takes and up to date!

Thanks, Bob. I understand your feelings and I'm sure our Master would love us all to carry on with this challenge.

Nice catch-up Stan. I like the shadows on the tree shot and unkempt is well on the theme.

With a little help from my 10-year-old granddaughter. :giggle:

And in honour of our late Master Snakey. For those newer 52 challengers when Chris (Cobra) took part in this challenge a few years back every week was a gobshoot regardless of theme just to shoehorn in!

Week 14 Gobshoot

Gob Shoot by Stan, on Flickr

Last edited:
Unkempt; and totally unacceptable too. Makes my blood boil.
Gob shot.. that certainly fits the bill.

Nice shot of Mr Red Stan :)

Perfect timing, and so much better full size where the blur on the nut is obvious. It's like Ice Age but in real life.

Great capture, very quick and yes, lucky, to catch that moment.

Thanks, Bob. Those little creatures move very quickly and erratically. Just lucky to catch that moment.

It's all fun and games until someone loses a nut... Well caught!

Cheers, Ryan. :LOL:

Nice - I don't think it's too vivid at all (well, not for the Vivid theme)

Back