weekly RyanB's 52 for 2024 Week 17 Structure

Bang on with the theme, and the red keyboard lights I assume are from a PC laptop.
PS, you are quick off the mark, well done.

Nice shot Ryan. You also need to post it in the main images thread and include a link to it from there to here in your personal thread.

Bang on with the theme, and the red keyboard lights I assume are from a PC laptop.
PS, you are quick off the mark, well done.
Thanks Paul, yes my keyboard has coloured backlighting. Supposedly I can change it somehow but as long as I can see the keys in the dark I have never been bothered to find out how.
Nice shot Ryan. You also need to post it in the main images thread and include a link to it from there to here in your personal thread.
Cheers Dave, I will add it to the main thread in a sec. I have been doing this and cooking dinner at the same time. :)

I like the red backlight on the keyboard! Very clever that you included the ‘home’ key!

Well my first thought was the home row of the keyboard, but this is much better than I could do :)

Great shot, and a good take on the theme!
Many thanks Paul!
Haha, very good.
Nicely controlled lighting, it would have been very easy to blow the reds
Thanks Tim, I was exposing for the reds but then had to use an off camera flash to try and overpower the red hue from the keyboard which was making my finger look rather unhealthy.
I like the red backlight on the keyboard! Very clever that you included the ‘home’ key!
Thanks Sophie, most appreciated!
Well my first thought was the home row of the keyboard, but this is much better than I could do :)
Cheers firewireguy, great minds think alike they say.:D

Good take on the theme. Something similar crossed my mind (TV remote, Monopoly board etc). Perhaps there'll be a few more versions of your take....

Good take on the theme. Something similar crossed my mind (TV remote, Monopoly board etc). Perhaps there'll be a few more versions of your take....
Thanks Bob, I was fairly quick off the starting line so it would be surprising not to see a similar take to such a broadly interpretable theme by next Thursday. Really liking the idea of the Monopoly board.:)

Nice idea, wish id thought of that.

Very simple, clear, and on theme with a bit of thought in it. Works well!

Great idea and concept. Love the focus on the broken handle and walnut.

Excellent idea! I was originally going to do something similar with Mr Browns' Motorbike helmet, but I thought I would play it safe. Don't think he'd appreciate me resting a hammer against it!

Super take on the theme Ryan :)

Ha! Very funny. Well done.
Great idea and concept. Love the focus on the broken handle and walnut.
Clever stuff.
Excellent idea! I was originally going to do something similar with Mr Browns' Motorbike helmet, but I thought I would play it safe. Don't think he'd appreciate me resting a hammer against it!
Original idea. Well executed
I see what you did there.

Excellent!
Super take on the theme Ryan :)
An imaginative interpretation of the theme and nicely shot.
A good shot and a very imaginative take on the theme. Well done!!
I like the idea. You don't need to take the SOOC technique every week, only one image within the two months.
Wow, Many thanks for all the comments everyone!

Week 03 Soft SOOC

Decided to get my studio strobe out of the loft.
A collection of the missus's bits and bobs from the bathroom.
5P8A8664.jpg

Back