weekly sjh2008 52 Photo Challenge for 2021 -- Week 14 +15 + 16 Added

Is it your honey. are you a fellow beekeeper? My honey has set granulated now but I sold all but two jars.

Can't get much smoother than honey. Very nice and lovely colour too.

Very nice shot for smooth. I’ve always quite fancied a go at bee keeping but unfortunately my daughter has a real phobia of bees so it’s a bit of a non starter for now :)

Very nice shot for smooth. I’ve always quite fancied a go at bee keeping but unfortunately my daughter has a real phobia of bees so it’s a bit of a non starter for now :)

Not the forum for a discussion but if you do ever take it up be prepared for a world of frustration, bees have not read the books!

Rough & Smooth - both good shots! I wish I could still eat honey - on toast - drooooool!

Harsh sunlight on those doors, maybe doesn't help to bring out the Rough-ness. But still good.

Smooth .... That says it! and the OOF BG helps.

Last edited:
Rough is a really nice image, plenty of warmth in those colours and the lighting is just right for me.

Smooth - lovely stuff, that's an image that makes me salivate! I may venture into bee keeping at some point in the not too distant future

Rough
Nice detail on the door, it's definitely a case of once something is damaged it never looks the same again, although in this case it's to our benefit as it brings out the variations in the wood which have been well captured

Smooth
Great image that fits the theme perfectly, I must admit to not really trying honey, it's something I need to rectify!!

Rough
Really good textures and tones in the wood.

Smooth
I like that.

Week 12 Theme Alive

Week%2012%20Theme%20Alive%203-XL.jpg

I have lost my photography mojo a bit recently, aware i have not been contributing as much as i should have in the 52 section of TP.
Looking to keep more up to date and view everyone else`s photos.

Onwards and upwards as they say.

Yes, it's a hare and one of the few hares still part of the hare trail. Sadly they keep being damaged by mindless muppets.

I have lost my photography mojo a bit recently, aware i have not been contributing as much as i should have in the 52 section of TP.
Looking to keep more up to date and view everyone else`s photos.

Onwards and upwards as they say.

I think a lot of us have periods where enthusiasm and inspiration is at a low ebb, especially with the world as it as right now... but, on the upside, it always seems to come back. Look forward to seeing more images.

I like the 1st shot for the Alive one best - I think because you can see more of the brightly coloured wasp.

I am a fan of hares. I spotted one yesterday but sadly it spotted me first so I only saw its back end. How big is this model? It looks big or is that the effect of a wide angle lens?

I think we all ebb and flow a bit in the 52.

Alive: In my garden it's OK until July, then I start killing. I'm a beekeeper and these things are not good news in late summer. First pic is the best one, second one it looks a bit dead.

Easter: Your Easter hare has some interesting tattoos; that is a very strange garden ornament.

Easter - That's an interesting bunny. Handy to have something like that available to shoot and a shame that others are being damaged.
I'm afraid I can't comment on the previous shot as 'bugs'...

I like the bluebells. Was going to get some pictures of a woodland full of them yesterday but I've missed them by a week I think.

I love the picture of the Collie dog but if I may suggest:...I feel there is a little too much black above the head.

Back