Weekly sjh2008 52 Photo Challenge for 2021 -- Week 14 +15 + 16 Added

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Is it your honey. are you a fellow beekeeper? My honey has set granulated now but I sold all but two jars.

Edit My Images
No
Very nice shot for smooth. I’ve always quite fancied a go at bee keeping but unfortunately my daughter has a real phobia of bees so it’s a bit of a non starter for now :)

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Very nice shot for smooth. I’ve always quite fancied a go at bee keeping but unfortunately my daughter has a real phobia of bees so it’s a bit of a non starter for now :)
Not the forum for a discussion but if you do ever take it up be prepared for a world of frustration, bees have not read the books!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Rough & Smooth - both good shots! I wish I could still eat honey - on toast - drooooool!

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Harsh sunlight on those doors, maybe doesn't help to bring out the Rough-ness. But still good.

Smooth .... That says it! and the OOF BG helps.

Last edited:
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Rough is a really nice image, plenty of warmth in those colours and the lighting is just right for me.

Smooth - lovely stuff, that's an image that makes me salivate! I may venture into bee keeping at some point in the not too distant future

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
FEELING GOOD
Edit My Images
No
Rough is a good shot really do like it, bet that door goes back a good few years.
Smooth is a nice shot too.

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Rough
Nice detail on the door, it's definitely a case of once something is damaged it never looks the same again, although in this case it's to our benefit as it brings out the variations in the wood which have been well captured

Smooth
Great image that fits the theme perfectly, I must admit to not really trying honey, it's something I need to rectify!!

OP
S
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I have lost my photography mojo a bit recently, aware i have not been contributing as much as i should have in the 52 section of TP.
Looking to keep more up to date and view everyone else`s photos.

Onwards and upwards as they say.

OP
S
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes, it's a hare and one of the few hares still part of the hare trail. Sadly they keep being damaged by mindless muppets.

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
I have lost my photography mojo a bit recently, aware i have not been contributing as much as i should have in the 52 section of TP.
Looking to keep more up to date and view everyone else`s photos.

Onwards and upwards as they say.
I think a lot of us have periods where enthusiasm and inspiration is at a low ebb, especially with the world as it as right now... but, on the upside, it always seems to come back. Look forward to seeing more images.

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
FEELING GOOD
Edit My Images
No
Cracking shots on the Alive wasp, liking the easter shot too.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Alive: In my garden it's OK until July, then I start killing. I'm a beekeeper and these things are not good news in late summer. First pic is the best one, second one it looks a bit dead.

Easter: Your Easter hare has some interesting tattoos; that is a very strange garden ornament.

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Easter - That's an interesting bunny. Handy to have something like that available to shoot and a shame that others are being damaged.
I'm afraid I can't comment on the previous shot as 'bugs'...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
I like the bluebells. Was going to get some pictures of a woodland full of them yesterday but I've missed them by a week I think.

I love the picture of the Collie dog but if I may suggest:...I feel there is a little too much black above the head.

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet, of Borg
Name
FEELING GOOD
Edit My Images
No
Some nice images you got, liking the Spring shot and your dog one the most.