weekly Susiejb 52 in 2021 Artificial

Looking good for his age Susie, nice picture for the theme
and the very untrustworthy sign works well for numbers

Ted works well on the colourful toadstools, and he does look in very good shape. He even seems to be looking at the camera.

Good shot for numbers. Considering the notice, I suspect either way is quite a challenge.

Well done for sticking at it. Don't let it be a burden - I don't mind you (or anyone ) skipping mine for comments.

Take a week off from commenting. Did me the world of good to let myself just not do it.

Ted looks pretty good for 70 as you say. Like the way the frog is observing things & being nosey.
Thanks Ian, yes I think a break can be a good thing, I think I’d be really annoyed with myself if I dropped out.

Looking good for his age Susie, nice picture for the theme
and the very untrustworthy sign works well for numbers

Thanks Allan, I’m glad I’ve hung on to Ted, they’re the one toy that virtually never changes over the years.

Ted works well on the colourful toadstools, and he does look in very good shape. He even seems to be looking at the camera.

Good shot for numbers. Considering the notice, I suspect either way is quite a challenge.

Well done for sticking at it. Don't let it be a burden - I don't mind you (or anyone ) skipping mine for comments.

Thanks BB, I though Ted looked happy too :)
I really do want to do the full year .... if I keep up weekly hopefully I’m okay,

Numbers
Good interpretation of the theme, given the wording I would have hoped the sign was leaning to the right to indicate the easy route was downhill.

Toys
The teddy gets my attention in a eye catching image.

Numbers
Good interpretation of the theme, given the wording I would have hoped the sign was leaning to the right to indicate the easy route was downhill.

Toys
The teddy gets my attention in a eye catching image.

Thank you for looking in Stuart, we were at the bottom of Lydford Gorge so it was quite a hike back up!
Tedstill manages to be a superstar :)

Brilliant idea and a very difficult subject to capture... No coloured ones in the jb household?

Lots of blue too. Nice colour matching!

Great idea for the theme and a nice close up image.

Had to look carefully on the images thread before I got what it was excellent idea for the theme though

+4 ! You must have good eyesight to see through those :)

Brilliant idea and a very difficult subject to capture... No coloured ones in the jb household?

Lots of blue too. Nice colour matching!
Strangely enough I spoke to my optician today about tinted lenses :)

Great idea for the theme and a nice close up image.
Thanks Jim.
Had to look carefully on the images thread before I got what it was excellent idea for the theme though
Thanks for looking in Allan, I suppose I’ve used them for so long they’re everyday objects to me :)
+4 ! You must have good eyesight to see through those :)
That’s my reading eye Martin, my distance eye is only +2.75!

Nice take on the theme - I'm blind bowt mine too!

Artificial
I didn't see the contact lens at first, maybe I should wear my glasses more often.
I like the idea, it's not something I would have thought of.

I didn't initially work out what the object was but the numbers did eventually point me in the right direction, great image for the theme. I tried contact lenses many years ago but they were very hit and miss, I managed to almost lose one high up in one of my eyelids. I ended up getting the laser surgery, but only an unexpected windfall to find it.

Nice take on the theme - I'm blind bowt mine too!
Thanks Dave, I’m lost without mine too!
Artificial
I didn't see the contact lens at first, maybe I should wear my glasses more often.
I like the idea, it's not something I would have thought of.
Thank you for looking in Dominic, much appreciated.
Great idea for the theme Susie.... I want to say well seen :LOL: Instead I shall say nicely captured :)
Thank you BB :)
I didn't initially work out what the object was but the numbers did eventually point me in the right direction, great image for the theme. I tried contact lenses many years ago but they were very hit and miss, I managed to almost lose one high up in one of my eyelids. I ended up getting the laser surgery, but only an unexpected windfall to find it.
Thanks Stuart, I’ve lost the odd one but I’ve devised an easy method to find them quickly .... laser surgery sounds good, it would be nice not to have to mess about.

Good idea! Nice use of DOF, and I like the wat the blued rim of the lens pops it out just enough.

Had no idea what this was until I read your explanation! So glad it was only lenses and not an artificial eye!

Thank you so much to those who have commented on my photos, I just cant seem to get my head back into the fifty two‘s so I’m going to finish it there.
I’ll still be hopping in to see what everyone is doing and contributing on the wider forum.
Good luck all.

Back