Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2019/20 :-)

Edit My Images
Yes
I wasn't even going to look at the Fantasy Football site before July, as I didn't think it would be set up yet, but canonrebel asked in last seasons thread as to when it was being set up, so I went and had a look, and have set up Talk Photography Classic league and Head 2 Head league like last season.

Here is the link to the Classic Talk Photography FF League. The code to join is 'no longer open'.

Here is the link to the Talk Photography H2H League. The code to join is 'no longer open'.

I really enjoyed it last season and both leagues were up and down for me.

The deadline for joining both leagues and choosing a team is Gameweek 1: Fri 9 Aug 19:00.

There will be over a month to join from me posting this and the game starting, so I will be closing the leagues to anyone joining in that hour between the deadline and the first game which is Liverpool v Norwich at 20:00.

I hope those that took part last year will play again this season, but all are welcome.:)

Ps If someone could try and join and let me know that it is all working it would be appreciated. ;) :)

Last edited:
Had to set up an auto pick team (Pickford always seemed to come up) [emoji23]

Yay, I get in early this time out, was a bit late last year. Threw a team together and joined both, must remind myself to update closer to kick off! GL all

And I’m in finally !

Should anyone have problems, log out delete cookies and sign back in, should see you right.

A little bump to to and attract the attention of those who may be interested in joining, but haven't noticed that the game for the new season is open for business. ;)

We have 9 in the main league, and 8 in the Head 2 Head league. The more the merrier. :)

I'm in. First time in the TP league for me, but having done pretty well the last couple of seasons I hope to put in a worthy challenge.

I'm finding squad selection more difficult this year, within the budget.... and it's all change with last minute transfers happening!

I'm finding squad selection more difficult this year, within the budget.... and it's all change with last minute transfers happening!
I think I have got a good squad this season, though time will tell. ;)

I was just a bit conflicted on Salah when it looked like he may not be starting the season because he was late back from the Africa Cup, but after the Community Shield display, I think he's OK to start. ;) :LOL: So a slight reorganisation back to my original picks. Can't wait for the start of the season. :)

There will only be a couple of hours to think of any changes with last minute deals between 5pm and 7pm, though I can't see any significant ones happening at the moment unless the Dybala/Eriksen/Lukaku/Zaha deals kick in. And any other out of the blue deals.

There will only be a couple of hours to think of any changes with last minute deals between 5pm and 7pm, though I can't see any significant ones happening at the moment unless the Dybala/Eriksen/Lukaku/Zaha deals kick in. And any other out of the blue deals.

It looks like Lukaku is a gonner, wonder if they'll replace him. Dybala apparently not going to spurs now, but Eriksen still may move abroad after our window shuts.

Zaha is the interesting one for me. Stay at palace and I'll not bother with him to start with, but if he moves I might, depending on destination.

It looks like Lukaku is a gonner, wonder if they'll replace him. Dybala apparently not going to spurs now, but Eriksen still may move abroad after our window shuts.

Zaha is the interesting one for me. Stay at palace and I'll not bother with him to start with, but if he moves I might, depending on destination.
When you actually look at Zaha, he isn't a prolific scorer. He averages about a goal every five games, though 1-3 over the last couple of seasons, and they want how much for him! :oops: :$ He has a huge effect on the Palace team though, which is why they have put such a price on him. ;) Lots of potential, but he does it in fits and starts imho. And at 26 he should becoming into his best years, not still be 'potential'

Dybala must want something in a contract out of the ordinary for it to potentially be scuppered by problems with image rights, which you normally never hear about. Ironically the longer the impasse goes on, the worst his image may get for coming over as a gready bu**er. ;)

The other transfer windows around the world may have an effect as to people changing their squads for the FF, but you get 1-2 free transfers a week, and a wildcard where you can completely change as many as you want should most of your FF squads disappear to foriegn climates a few weeks in. ;) :LOL:

The Leagues will be closed to anyone wishing to join the Talk Photography Fantasy League and TP Head 2 Head League as soon as the FF website sorts itself out and allows be to close the league's to new members.

Thanks everyone who has joined this season, (y) and I hope we all have an enjoyable time over the coming months. :)

Jut had a look and I have 3 players in tonight's match but all 3 are showing 0 points. Are points now not updating until the match is over?

Jut had a look and I have 3 players in tonight's match but all 3 are showing 0 points. Are points now not updating until the match is over?
Not sure, as I was watching the game. Though I thought the same, when I had a look at half time, but after the game realised I was looking at the My Team page rather than the Points page. :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL:

27 points so far for Alexander-Arnold, Robertson and Salah, with Salah as Captain. :) Could have been more if Liverpool had kept a clean sheet. :( :rolleyes:

The points appeared in the 2nd half

I had Robertson & Firmino but I also had Pukki which offset Robertson losing his clean sheet points. With Firmino as captain, 18 points in all.

22 points tonight, but I forgot to change my team, so apart the 3 Liverpool players it’s all a random generated team. Going to take some weeks to fix that.

Back