Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2019/20 :-)

In the Head 2 Head league the top two, horspath hounds and CrouchPotato went up against each other and drew 48 - 48! :oops: :$ And so stay in 1st and 2nd with still three points between them. Both increased their lead over me in 3rd place as I lost against AVERAGE 43 - 49 and am now one point behind CrouchPotato. :( Note the top two would have lost against AVERAGE too. ;) :LOL:

Kante fit my Willian fall from 4th > 5th after losing their H2H with dods duffers 44 - 32. 4th place, three points behind me on 33 points, but ahead of Kante fit my Willian, are Steve's strollers after winning their H2H with Bamboozlers 48 - 47. Looking at my previous post, where Bamboozlers were the highest scorers of the week, I think the cost of a lot of changes may have cost them a H2H win. :oops: :$

There was another draw as well as Wire Flyers and Banished to Riyadh drew 34 - 34. :oops: :$

As mentioned earlier I lost against AVERAGE 43 - 49. Next to take on AVERAGE are Mrs Smith's Boys. Powodzenia.

Gameweek 19 Results and Gameweek 20 Fixtures
1577534824943.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 19
1577534888113.jpeg

I had to pay up 20pts for transfer, otherwise it would have been a decent round - still only lost my H2H by a point, oh well. Think I'll leave the transfer alone for a bit

Looks like I chose a great week to replace Aubameyang with Vardy. Did anyone else have 3 Leicester players in their team who didn't start? :LOL:

Looks like I chose a great week to replace Aubameyang with Vardy. Did anyone else have 3 Leicester players in their team who didn't start? :LOL:

I had Scgmeichel, Chilwell & Vardy. Also have Jiminez & Traore, neither of whom have started for Wolves! :rolleyes:

I have Vardy (Captain), Pereira and Maddison. The first two didn't play, and Maddison came on for 26 mins and only got one point. :rolleyes: I bought Traore this week, and he's on the bench, :oops: :$ though I think he will be inflicted on Liverpool at some point. ;) Luckily Mane is my Vice Captain, and he's scored. :) If Traore doesn't come on I have Dunk as my third sub with 8 points.

Just had a cheeky look at the head-to-head and it looks like Woody's Wonders might have suffered worse than me with non-starters.

Isn't there some sort of rule against deliberately fielding a weakened side like Leicester did yesterday? (asks the humiliated West Ham supporter here :LOL:).

I have Vardy (Captain), Pereira and Maddison. The first two didn't play, and Maddison came on for 26 mins and only got one point. :rolleyes: I bought Traore this week, and he's on the bench, :oops: :$ though I think he will be inflicted on Liverpool at some point. ;) Luckily Mane is my Vice Captain, and he's scored. :) If Traore doesn't come on I have Dunk as my third sub with 8 points.

Very similar to me, Vardy I'll let off as he's a new dad, but Maddison is on the short list for the boot, he's been a disaster points wise for a number of gameweeks now. I bought Traore too! but thankfully Dunk made it off the bench for me anyway. I somehow managed a good points haul, so happy enough.

Last edited:
Klopp Klopp Boom (72) stay at the top of the league, and indeed increase their lead from 13 points to 30 points. :oops: :$ :clap: Last week's 2nd and 3rd, CrouchPotato (36) and Marco's Mob (45) move to 6th and 5th respectively. I got 66 points for the week and move from 5th > 2nd. :) Banished to Riyadh (59) move up from 4th > 3rd. And Steve's strollers (66) move from 6th > 4th. Banished to Riyadh and Steve's strollers are equal on points, so I think Banished to Riyadh are ahead alphabetically. ;) :LOL: I think some Leicester players not playing affected a few. ;)

The average for the week was quite a high 54 points. The highest scorers for the week were DoublePogba&Koke with 79 points. :clap:

The deadline for changes for the next gameweek is Wed 1st Jan @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 20
1577720334656.jpeg

The leaders, horspath hounds lost their H2H with Banished to Riyadh 46 - 59. 2nd place, CrouchPotato, lost their H2H with DTFC Snapper 36 - 50. And the 3rd place, me, also lost my H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom 66 - 72. :oops: :$ That has allowed Steve's strollers to stay in 4th, but now on equal points, 36, with me after winning their H2H with Amber Army 66 - 57. I am one point behind CrouchPotato, who are three points behind the leader horspath hounds.

There was another draw as Kante fit my Willian and Marco's Mob drew 45 - 45, and Kante fit my Willian move from 5th > 6th on 34 points, but by winning the H2H with Wire Flyers, Pink Chicken AFC move 6th > 5th, on equal points, but ahead on accumulated game points.

Although we had to wait awhile for some drawn H2H's, they could turn out decisive for some come the end of the season. ;)

I go H2H with Pink Chicken AFC, so the result of that could shake things up at the top. :oops: :$ :LOL:

Mrs Smith's Boys beat AVERAGE this week 57 - 54. :clap: Next to take on AVERAGE are Wire Flyers, who would have not won that H2H this week, but next week ... ;) Lycka till.

Gameweek 20 Results and Gameweek 21 Fixtures
1577721781699.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 20
1577721919533.jpeg

I was just looking at some teams at the top of the TP FF League to get an idea how things will go before the final standings tomorrow, and noticed that Klopp Klopp Boom (1st), Banished to Riyah (2nd) and myself (3rd) all have the same three players on the bench in Dunk, Cantwell and Lundstram, and in that order too. :oops: :$ :LOL: I wish I had put Cantwell as first sub because with Vardy not playing I will get 4 points for Dunk rather than 10 points for Cantwell. :rolleyes: Still going to be a good week though. :)

The top the stay the same this week, with Klopp Klopp Boom (55), myself (75) and Banished to Riyadh (56) in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Klopp Klopp Boom’s 30 point lead is now down to 10 points. :) Marco’s Mob (53) move from 5th > 4th. CrouchPotato (53) move from 6th > 5th. Steve’s strollers (39) drop from 4th > 6th, though on equal points with CrouchPotato, who are ahead alphabetically. ;) There's been a lot of that going on the last few weeks as everyone is so close.

I think Vardy not playing again, and Kane getting injured may have affected a lot of people's points. Thankfully for me, as in the previous week, Mane got double points as Vice Captain, for Vardy (my Captain) not playing. :)

The average for the week was 48. The highest scorers of the week was Wire Flyers with 81 points. :clap:

Because of the FA Cup this weekend, the deadline for changes for the next gameweek is Friday 10th Jan @ 19:00.

I wouldn't advise too many changes until after the FA Cup, to see who gets through unscathed.;)

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 21
1578086829162.jpeg

Last edited:
In the Head 2 Head League horspath hounds maintain their three point lead ahead of CrouchPotato by winning their H2H with Amber Army 74 - 33. CrouchPotato won their H2H with Woodys wonders 53 - 43. I went H2H with Pink Chicken AFC, who could have went into into 3rd place with a win, but thankfully I came out on top of that encounter 75 - 57 to stay in 3rd place, one point behind CrouchPotato, and Pink Chicken AFC fall to 6th. Kante fit my Willian won their H2H 50 - 43 with Mrs Smith's Boys to move from 6th > 4th, two points behind me. Falling from 4th > 5th, one point further back are Steve's strollers after losing their H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 63 - 39.

The top six in various combinations go H2H next gameweek, with 1st v 6th, 2nd v 4th and 3rd v 5th. :oops: :$ So there could be some shuffling around at the top. :LOL:

Wire Flyers took on AVERAGE this week and blew the away 81 - 48. :oops: :$ :) :clap: Next to take on AVERAGE are Marco's Mob. Sretno. ;)

Gameweek 21 Results and Gameweek 22 Fixtures
1578088471262.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 21
1578088518010.jpeg

I wouldn't advise too many changes until after the FA Cup, to see who gets through unscathed.
I mostly do the opposite!
I try to plan ahead for my transfers (barring injuries) and change immediately after the weeks games are complete... I keep an eye on form and minutes played plus have a spreadsheet tracking ease of fixtures for 4 and 8 weeks out. I feel that the risk of injury is outweighed by price change benefit for acting early.

For example Kane, now the extent of his injury is confirmed will be transferred out by everyone, and his price will therefore drop, at the same time as his obvious replacements having price increases due to everyone buying them. Acting early avoids Kane's loss of value and the increase in price of the replacements.

Obviously an injury in the cup games can make a nonsense of all that, but overall I think I profit in the long run and benefit from improved transfer funds as the season progresses, which must be an edge?

Last edited:
WOW! :oops: :$ Can't say I go into that much detail. :thinking: I see the logic though, and I hope injuries don't scupper your plans. ;)

I tend to make a lot of transfers during watching Match of the Day before the scores, league placings and player values are calculated after midnight. There have been so many players injured over the last couple of weeks, that the FA Cup, with the Premier League teams possibly up against fired up lower league teams, injuries could be more likely. Hopefully not though.

It's not much effort to be honest, but we have a very competitive league at work, and I just have to beat some of my mates!!
A lot comes down to planning around cup replay weeks and double game weeks. Making the most of those can be key..... we're not there yet though!

Klopp Klopp Boom (65) stay at the top of the league, and indeed extend their lead at the top to 24 points. :clap: I stay in 2nd place after getting 51 points, when the average for the week was 57 points. :rolleyes: Banished to Riyadh (42) had a worse week, though stay in 3rd. New in 4th place is horspath hounds (68) who move from 8th > 4th. :) CrouchPotato (49) and Steve's strollers (49) stay in 5th and 6th after getting the same number of points, :oops: :$ and remain on the same number of total points. :eek: A poor week by Marco's Mob (37) saw them drop from 4th > 7th.

Btw, Penfold's Dangermice (61), dods duffers (57) and DoublePogba&Koke (66) in 9th, 10th and 11th are also all tied on total points. o_O :LOL:

There are joint highest scorers this week as Woodys wonders and Bamboozlers both get 72 points. :clap: :clap:

No Friday game this week, so the deadline for changes is Sat 18th Jan @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 22
1578941490667.jpeg

horspath hounds won the Head 2 Head with Wire Flyers 68 - 60 to maintain their three point lead at the top of the H2H League with 46 points. And their lead is still three points because 2nd placed CrouchPotato also won the H2H with Kante fit my Willian 49 - 45. I stay one point behind in 3rd place after winning my H2H with Steve's strollers 51 - 49. :)

The gap to Kante fit my Willian in 4th has increased to five points because of their loss. Steve's strollers stay in 5th, but Penfold's Dangermice now on the same points, but behind on accumulated points.

It's a 1st v 3rd as I take on horspath hounds next week. I would still be one point behind should I win, but if I do win it potentially gives CrouchPotato the chance for top spot. Should they win their H2H of course. ;) :LOL: There are only six accumulated points between horspath hounds and CrouchPotato. It's close at the top. ;)

Marco's Mob took on AVERAGE and were defeated in a not close 57 - 37. :whistle: ;) Pink Chicken AFC are next to take on AVERAGE. Sok szerencsét.

Gameweek 22 Results and Gameweek 23 Fixtures
1578946763632.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 22
1578946820395.jpeg

Quite a low scoring week, and yet Klopp Klopp Boom (50) increases their lead at the top. Just like Liverpool. ;) :LOL: And now has a lead ahead of me (40) in 2nd of 34 points. :( For the second week in a row I got less than the average, which was 44. :(

Banished to Riyadh (53) stay in 3rd, and horspath hounds (44) stay in 4th. The last two week's joint 5th and 6th (and equal points), CrouchPotato (42) and Steve's strollers (46), have now been split, with Steve's strollers moving up to 5th, and CrouchPotato dropping to 7th, not 6th, because Marco's Mob (56) had a good week to move into 5th, one point behind Steve's strollers. It is all quite close at the top, with five points covering 5th - 8th. ;)

As I said earlier, the average for the week was 44 points. The highest scorers of the week were DoublePogba&Koke with 72 points. :clap:

Penfold's Dangermice, dods duffers and DoublePogba&Koke were also all on equal points last week, in 9th, 10th and 11th, but DoublePogba&Koke's massive score enabled the them to move from 11th > 7th, :oops: :$ only three points behind CrouchPotato. Penfold's Dangermice (36) and dods duffers (40) had a disappointing week and fall to 13th and 12th respectively. dods duffers doesn't seem to want to have a points total to themselves though, and are now on equal points with Mrs Smith's Boys (54). :oops: :$ :thinking: :LOL:

There are midweek games this week, and the deadline for changes is Tue 21st Jan @ 18:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 23
1579537695737.jpeg

No draws this week for a change. ;) :LOL: horspath hounds maintain their 3 point lead at the top ahead of CrouchPotato after winning their Head 2 Head with me, 44 - 40. :( CrouchPotato won their H2H with dods duffers 42 - 40. I remain in 3rd despite the loss, but am now 4 points behind CrouchPotato. Kante fit my Wllian won their H2H with Bamboozlers 51 - 24 to stay in 4th, but are now just 2 points behind me. :oops: :$ ;) Big movers of the week were Klopp Klopp Boom, who won their H2H with Wire Flyers 50 - 42 and jumped from 9th > 5th, as 5th > 11th are all covered by 3 points, so liable for big changes when total accumulated points are taken into account. :oops: :$

AVERAGE had another victim this week, as Pink Chicken AFC lost their H2H 44 - 36. Next to take on AVERAGE are Bamboozlers, who will be hoping to be a bit closer to AVERAGE this week. ;) Mult noroc.

Gameweek 23 Results and Gameweek 24 Fixtures
1579539001322.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 23
1579539051218.jpeg

Last edited:
Not for you:eek:

some popular players missing from tonight's lineups - Aguero, Ings, Lundstram......... (edit) All now on as subs!
It's been a low scoring week so far, with 8 points from four players on the first night, but I am hoping that my three Liverpool players having two games, and Mane as my Captain, and also playing the Triple Capatin option, pays off. Time will tell. :)

It's been a low scoring week so far, with 8 points from four players on the first night, but I am hoping that my three Liverpool players having two games, and Mane as my Captain, and also playing the Triple Capatin option, pays off. Time will tell. :)

I was hoping to try and catch you up by making Mane my triple points captain. That plan has failed [emoji849]

I was hoping to try and catch you up by making Mane my triple points captain. That plan has failed [emoji849]
:LOL: I was hoping some would not realise that Liverpool had two games. ;) Hopefully Mane has a good couple of games, for both of us, ;) but I have Alexander-Arnold as my Vice Captain. Which seems a good option. ;) Fingers crossed for the both of them.

I was torn between Mane and TAA for triple captain, 2 clean sheets is a tidy haul for a defender in that scenario, 36 points, not even counting the odd assist

I went for Mane tho, I just cant bring myself to captain defenders!

Mane as triple captain turned out to be a bad idea [emoji31]

I hope he'll be fit, but even if he his I think Klopp will bench him just to make sure.
I think Mane did the right thing to come off as soon as he felt something, which would hopefully have minimised the severity, but there is no need to take risks with that type of injury when the team are in such a good position, especially with the mid season 'break' coming up for all the teams. Fingers crossed it is nothing serious for him though, because he is having his best season imho.

No change at the top, as Klopp Klopp Boom still lead the field, though with a disappointing points total of 43, their lead is reduced, :) though not to me (50), :( who was 2nd last week, but horspath hounds, (87) who had a great week, and jumped from 4th > 2nd. I drop to 3rd place. Banished to Riyadh (58) drop from 3rd > 4th. DoublePogba&Koke (84) also had a great week and move from 8th > 5th.

Highest scorers of the week were Mrs Smith's Boys with 96 points. :clap:

The average was 52.

Three weeks on the run I have been below average. :( I hope this is not the start of a slow drop down the league. I chose to play the Triple Captain option, but though I was being clever in choosing Mane with the two games Liverpool had this gameweek, alas, his injury early in the first game meant my Triple Captain got me 3 points. :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL: Others were wise, or lucky enough, ;) to choose Salah, who got the 48 points, or Firmino, who got them 27 points as their Captains for Triple points.

There are again two teams on equal points, Penfold's Dangermice (71) and Woody's wonders (48), who both have 1248 points in 10th and 11th. Only one point behind Marco's Mob (31) in 9th though. There is only one point between CrouchPotato (66) in 6th on 1281 and Mrs Smith's Boys (96) in 7th on 1280.

No Friday games this week, so the deadline for changes is Saturday 1st Feb @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 24
1580426090419.jpeg

Last edited:
The top three in the Head 2 Head league all won their H2H's. The leaders, horspath hounds won their H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom, a not very close, 87 - 43. :oops: :$ CrouchPotato, in 2nd place, three points behind the leader beat Marco's Mob, in an also not very close clash 66- 31. I won a closer H2H with DTFC Snapper 50 - 45, and stay three points behind CrouchPotato. Was was behind going into West Ham v Liverpool match, but had two Liverpool defenders compared to DTFC Snapper one. :)

After losing their H2H with Amber Army 71 - 49, Kante fit my Willian are now five points behind me in 4th.

Bamboozlers took on AVERAGE and came out on top in a close 54 -53 match up. ;) Next to take on AVERAGE are Klopp Klopp Boom. Sėkmės.

Gameweek 24 Results and Gameweek 25 Fixtures
1580428429479.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 24
1580428504515.jpeg

Klopp Klopp Boom (59) still lead the Talk Photography Fantasy Football League, though their lead from horspath hounds (60) in 2nd, is down to 18 points. There is a new team in 3rd place, DoublePogba&Koke (60), who moved from 5th > 3rd, 40 points behind the leader, as I had a poor week with 39 points, and move down to 4th, 3 further points behind. :( :rolleyes:

Mrs Smith's Boys (59) move from 7th > 5th. Banished to Riyadh (32) move from 4th > 6th. There were only five teams out of the twenty two who stayed in their previous week's position, so things are quite volatile, with a huge spread of scores.

I'm always amazed, with the spread of points people have, that teams have equal points, and it has happened again for I don't know how many weeks, with The Puckers (44) and DTFC Snapper (42) on equal points, 1216, in 17th and 18th place respectively.

The average for the week was 47 points. The highest points score for the week was 60, and was equalled by three teams, horspath hounds, DoublePogba&Koke and Wire Flyers. :oops: :$ :clap:

Because of the mid winter break, the deadline for changes is Saturday 8st Feb @ 11:30, and this next gameweek will be spread over two weekends.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 25
1580757026664.jpeg

Last edited:
horspath hounds increase their lead to six points at the top as they won their, not very close, ;) Head 2 Head with Pink Chicken AFC 60 - 25. :oops: :$ ;) And they are now on 55 points. They increase their lead because CrouchPotato in 2nd had an awful week, losing their H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 57 - 19. :oops: :$

I'm thankfully still in 3rd, even after losing my H2H with Woodys wonders 41 - 39, but stay four points behind CrouchPotato. Kante fit my Willian in 4th place remain five points behind me after losing their H2H with 24 -46 against Penfold's Dangermice.

Klopp Klopp Boom move from 7th > 5th, beating AVERAGE 55 - 47, and are now on equal points, 39, as Steve's strollers (6th), Penfold's Dangermice (7th) and Woody's wonders (8th).

As mentioned above, Klopp Klopp Boom beat AVERAGE 55 - 47. Next to take on AVERAGE are CrouchPotato, and after this week's result, may have to up their game. ;) Manuia.

Gameweek 25 Results and Gameweek 26 Fixtures
1580760468291.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 25
1580760523820.jpeg

This head to head thing is weird. Near the bottom with 31 points but in my work one, I'm near the top with 42!

This head to head thing is weird. Near the bottom with 31 points but in my work one, I'm near the top with 42!
That's what I like about it, the unpredictability. It's who you play on the day. You could have your best points of the season, but come up against someone having a better day, and vice versa. :)

I'm having a shocker of a season anyway this time, but last weekend was probably the worst ever! :banghead:
Aye you are normally doing a lot better Andrea. Normally better than me. :( ;) Just had a look at your squad, and I think you may be making a mistake with so many Everton players. Supporting a team is one thing, but if they are not cutting it in your FF team, Adios. ;) :LOL:

There have been times over the years when I have not had many/any Liverpool players. Not recently obviously. ;) :whistle: :LOL:

Back