Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12

Edit My Images
Yes
Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12

£1,000,000 to spend as you like to create your team..

Create your team here

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Then to join the Talk Photography league enter this code in the "Join League" box

41311-16742

Wasn't in last year but will do this year.

Signed up (Dinner's Duffers) - obviously haven't picked my final team for this year yet though.

Last edited:
is this from the same website as last years? Looks different to me? :shrug:

I'm in, and i promise to pay attention this year!!

last year i totally forgot about it after a few weeks and a load of my players got injured and I just didn't even transfer them, by the time i remembered it was too late!

Must remember to check it each week this time!

Im in j3w3ll3r

Well I've never done one of these but, as my team was promoted to the Premier League this season I thought I'd give it a go. Let's just hope my actual team does better than my fantasy one! :LOL:

Team's fabsters BTW

Djedave said:
Does anyone know if there is an iPhone app?

There is one but I currently dosent work

Just search Fantasy Football and it cost 69p the icon has a small red shirt on it, the app designer promises it will be working before the season starts

I have just tried to join the league,but an error message appears saying league does not exist??

"You have chosen to join a private league.

Enter the private league code in the box below and click on 'Join private league'.

This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

Private league code "

Last edited:
Im in, the Flossyrockallstars :D

code now worked using my wife's laptop!?!
spudgun XI.

I've already got a team in a different private league, but I'll join ye olde TP league :)

Colonels eleven :D

Well I've never done one of these but, as my team was promoted to the Premier League this season I thought I'd give it a go. Let's just hope my actual team does better than my fantasy one! :LOL:

Team's fabsters BTW

My team also promoted though I will be amazed if my fantasy team does not do better unfortunately!

Akr's rangers! are in.

Last edited:
That little faith? Who's your team?

QPR. Apart from the fact our defence is 'not the fastest' we've hardly invested in new players, I think Briatore will probably get rid of Warnock after we lose 3 games in a row, bring in some big name Italian and we will implode.

We're not definitely doomed, but it's going to be tough and our owners will likely cause us more issues than anything else.

Still, Bolton Saturday and I can't wait!

QPR. Apart from the fact our defence is 'not the fastest' we've hardly invested in new players, I think Briatore will probably get rid of Warnock after we lose 3 games in a row, bring in some big name Italian and we will implode.

We're not definitely doomed, but it's going to be tough and our owners will likely cause us more issues than anything else.

Still, Bolton Saturday and I can't wait!

Yep, me too. Not been the ideal close season but I'm trying to remain optimistic. Let's just hope last season's team spirit is still about. (y)

Yep, me too. Not been the ideal close season but I'm trying to remain optimistic. Let's just hope last season's team spirit is still about. (y)

Indeed. I think if Warnock stays we have a chance - I'm hoping for a few last minute loan signings from players not in the 25.

I'm in again this year, after last year's dismal effort I'm sure the Sicknote XI are in with a chance this year :LOL:

yeah but, surely if you have more than 1 it makes sense to keep them, i mean its not like you lose that game, you just get the points from it later in the season

The site has been down since last night.

Tried again this morning as I need to change a few players but it's still not working and there only an hour or so left.

Back